30 Bananas a Day!

Hi everyone,

I've been researching out of curiosity on bras because I have heard from sources from someone here that wearing bras are linked to breast cancer. Is that so when one wears them longer than necessary or is that so in general?

If  it's the latter, what are the alternatives, especially for a large-breasted individual?

What are your opinions on bras in general?

I would love to hear experiences, opinions, and knowledge (especially from the ladies here).

Many thanks in advance.

Views: 4413

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No NO NO NOOOOO 

Bras are so oppressive. If you want to wear one, cool. 

I personally needed to evaluate WHY I wanted to wear one. Did I really want to wear one? Don't I feel better with my bra off? Was it even me who wanted to wear a bra or was it society? Was I afraid of being judged? Less attractive? It was a journey that lead me to being more comfortable with myself. Taking the shoulder shackles off and becoming way more comfortable with my chest and shape of things :)

I stopped wearing a bra after going to my first rainbow gathering. 

I was a bona-fied hippy then, and bona-fied hippies don't wear bras. lol

I wear tight cami-type tanktops, I often layer them under other shirts. They kinda press my chest in, which it still just as comfortable as not wearing anything. I also tend to wear bikini tops a lot in the summer, just because I won't be naked in a lot of places. :)

I'm really. really. against bras.

Maybe you can try running with your arms supporting your breasts? I heard Sydney Ross Singer say that his wife, when she stopped wearing a bra, had to support her breasts with her arms while running, and now her ligaments are strong so her breasts support themselves alone.

Also, important thing to take into consideration: lots of women have breasts pain and that´s why they think they "need" a bra. But when they stop wearing a bra, it hurts at the beginning but then the fluid retained in the breasts (that is what hurts) is drained out naturally and the pain goes away. Even if you have big breasts. Actually, wearing a bra causes the pain. It´s a vicious circle.

People, if you have time, just listen to those links I posted and you will understand what I am saying.

++++1 super interesting. ''lots of women have breasts pain and that´s why they think they "need" a bra. But when they stop wearing a bra, it hurts at the beginning but then the fluid retained in the breasts (that is what hurts) is drained out naturally and the pain goes away. Even if you have big breasts. Actually, wearing a bra causes the pain. It´s a vicious circle.''

Women with big heavy breast: does this above looks interesting? Have you tried that? It looks logical to me.

I go commando all around :) The way nature intended !

I wear a bra with no underwire. It looks like a strip of material with straps. very comfortable. It is on the loose side. It comes off when I am at home or on days off. I also like to jump on my trampoline with no bra as it is supposed to help get the lymph moving. Kundalini frog squats are also said to be great for breast health.

Great, that´s what I heard too. That wearing a bra when we exercise actually is not ideal, because it prevents the body to detoxify properly. But it´s easy to say that when we have small breasts....But, interesting thing: Sydney explained that his wife used to run with her arms supporting her breasts at the beginning, when she stopped wearing a bra, and then the ligaments became stronger and she doesn´t need to support them with her arms anymore!

Thank you, good idea! those one would itch me a lot tough. Almost every bras does, that´s also one of the reason I feel so much better without one.

i think the polyester and nylon and gmo cotton are not good to go on the skin.

I recently discovered sports bra's from Lulu Lemon. they are sooo comfortable and support to well! I will never go back to buying the wired bra's... well unless I need to wear one for a formal event with a dress that I cannot wear a sports bra with. Also as soon as I get home the bra comes off, and If I am home alone so does all my restrictive clothing lol

YES! I completely agree! Lululemon bras are the perfect balance between nature and comfort :) So much nicer than a regular bra and as an added benefit, it means I'm always ready to jump into a class!

thanks for sharing, it´s good to have an alternative if we need a bra one day :-)

I think the breast cancer link is specific to underwire bras, as the underwire does come up and under, and close to the lymph gland area more around the under-arm, if you have an ill-fitting underwire it's like poking your glands all day.  It's like men with tight pants and underwear and the link to testicular cancer and bad sperm.  

Anyway, there is no way I would go without one! I love my bras because my HUGE boobs are ridiculous.  I'd be in bliss if they shrunk along with all the skin down to an A cup, and then I'd wear a crop top and run everywhere all the time, and lie on my belly all the time.. and wear tiny triangle bikini tops ALL THE TIME.  Oh to have teeny weeny boobs.  

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"Liquidity Shortage Getting Worse: Fed's Repo Oversubcribed Even More As Funding Demand Jumps #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2lXEgcM"
Thursday
"Liquidity Shortage Getting Worse: Fed's Repo Oversubscribed As Funding Demand Soars 50% Overnight #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2mi7u6d"
Wednesday
"$53.2 Billion In QE Lite: Fed Concludes First Repo In A Decade Amid Liquidity Panic #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2kFdPbI"
Tuesday
"Home Prices: Downhill From Here #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2kMOeNN"
Sep 17
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sep 16
pradtf left a comment for Tams
Sep 14
pradtf and Tams are now friends
Sep 14
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sep 14
"ECB cuts key rate, relaunches QE to shore up eurozone economy #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2kymAUZ"
Sep 14
"Trump Says Fed Should Cut Rates "To ZERO Or Less", So US Can Refinance Debt And Lenghten Maturities #peace #truth#light http://j.mp/2kH4yzB"
Sep 12
hajapapaya replied to TINtininintin's discussion seeking hair and scalp advice in the group Raw Vegan Skincare & Beauty
Sep 8
"Housing Bubble 2.0 - Housing Market Crash on the Way: Shiller #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2knZ6ln"
Sep 8
Peter Csere commented on Peter Csere's video
Sep 7
Josephine H Calvi is now friends with Randy Raw, Jojo Marion and Kevin
Sep 6
Lotus33 and Primal Rich are now friends
Sep 6
Scarlet R joined TheBananaGirl's group
Sep 6

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service