30 Bananas a Day!

Hey Everyone! :)
Has anyone here done the Grape Cure cleanse by Joanna Brandt?
I recently read the book and thought it was amazing! Im really interested in doing it, if anyone has tried it out please let me know how it went!

Views: 2158

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

wow,very cool post Angus.
Thanks so much for your reply Andrew very interested and I am excited to check out those books. Ive read so many amazing stories about fasting and how it had cured many things. I am interested in doing it to clear up my skin but im worried because I will still be working, driving, running around, doing errands etc and ive read that you are supposed to rest up a lot. 2 Pineapples a day sounds delicious tho!
Thanks for the website link!
:)
So sorry I mean Angus...Must be time for bed its getting to 1am!
Yes I hope so the more I eat like this the better i feel in my body, very exciting!
Oh yeah that makes sense maybe living in Los Angeles wouldnt be the best place for me to fast , its not the cleanest environment!
that makes sense to me Angus :)
Me too!
Dear Phoebe ♥
I have done two Grape Mono Diets of 20 days each.
I had good energy, as well as doing some cleansing.
My heartbeat went down to 42 resting pulse, from about 57 normal resting pulse, which happened with both Grape Diets.
I was able to care for my son full time and exercise too.

I would suggest trying a Grape Mono diet, and see how it works for you ~ different fruits work differently for different folks ♥

All the Best with your Mono Diet ♥
Love and Peaches XX
Thank you so much Anne I am so excited to try it :) you are so inspiring and amazing!
what quantity of grapes did you eat a day? Just eat grapes all day untill your full?
I think Brandt says in the book that people adhering to the cleanse got the best results on one pound of grapes spread out throughout the day. I think a mono diet on grapes would be fab, but one pound a day just wouldn't do it for me! Keep us updated.
Hey Kaitlyn i found this on fruitarian.com where they have an article on The Grape Cure, it says

"Johanna believed that initially it is better to take small quantities of grapes and later the quantity can be increased. A minimum of one pound (0.454kg) should be used daily and a maximum of four pounds (1.816 kg) that should not be exceeded."

I had just grapes yesterday (3 large bowls) until dinner time where I had a banana smoothie with peanut butter, and I felt awesome! Am going to do just apples tomorrow I think :)
Thanks, Phoebe. I haven't read the book in a while, but just commented on the part that I remembered. Glad you're feeling great! :-)
wow thats awesome, i havent gotten up to that much volume yet , workin on it tho

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Meredith is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Thursday
Profile IconFedor Malkin and Karmenac33 joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Wednesday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Tuesday
Pete Braglia and ednshell are now friends
Monday
Kelly's photo was featured
Monday
Pete Braglia is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Monday
ednshell posted a discussion
May 11
Windlord's photo was featured
May 11
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Now you can't be vegan 'cause... Mineral levels in plants are depleted. LifeRegenerator lacks sense

LifeRegenerator appears on RawKristina's video and repeats what an anti-vegan told me days before... that mineral levels in plant foods have depleted by 85 percent
May 11
Valentin Otto is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 11
OrganicMark posted a status
"PRESIDENT TRUMP & FREEDOM FIGHTERS TARGETED & BLACKLISTED #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2Hamvzj"
May 8
OrganicMark posted a status
"Q - We Are The Plan #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2vEHbIP"
May 7
ednshell posted a video

MEASLES FOR DUMBIES

Multistreaming with https://restream.io/ MEASLES FOR DUMBIES! THE HIGHWIRE BRINGS AN ULTIMATE STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE TO IDENTIFYING, UNDERSTANDING, AND REFUTING ...
May 7
Stewart is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 7
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
May 6

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service