30 Bananas a Day!

Seeing as how we're a fit bunch, surely most of you have heard of the "Coregasm", yes?

A quick Google search will divulge the full details, but briefly: an exercise-induced orgasm experienced by many women during intense exercise- particularly abdominal ones- with no genital stimulation whatsoever. Apparently, it has everything to do with contracting the (primarily pelvic floor) muscles.

I myself have inadvertently experienced it during high-rep core exercises like hanging leg lifts and planks with one raised leg. I knew achieving it that way was possible but was pleasantly surprised by one during a 5-6 mile run a few months back, towards the final mile. No clue how that one came about, as I don't recall doing anything special or feeling any particular way during that run. Just your average fantastic run.

Anyway, my questions are: who out there knows what I'm talking about?? Thoughts? Had you experienced the coregasm before starting this foodstyle? After?

AND is it only ladies? How about the men out there??? Which exercises do the trick?

Views: 2470

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No shame in that story.

If I had an awesome workout story like that, I'd talk about it.

Ahh thanks for sharing! I knew it couldn't be just for be ladies to enjoy. Any post-hormone-raging-teen experiences? :P

LOL, I forgot about that scene from pumping Iron.  Good stuff. 

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
yesterday
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
yesterday
Lynae K. replied to Laura's discussion Loren Lockman (Low-Fat Raw Vegan? of 20 Years) Will Be Speaking in NY/NJ/PA May 24th–30th! Any Interested Attendees??
yesterday
Lynae K. replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
yesterday
ednshell commented on Rawgasm's group No mobile phones
yesterday
OrganicMark posted a status
"One Bank Finally Admits The Fed's "NOT QE" Is Indeed QE... And Could Lead To Financial Collapse #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2NQ5Jsc"
Friday
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Thursday
Thursday
Kris and Kevin are now friends
Wednesday
Sylvie Charron replied to cindy's discussion BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS
Tuesday
Tuesday
Tuesday
Sarah Troyer joined TheBananaGirl's group
Tuesday
JP7 is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Tuesday
Lynae K. commented on victoria conde's blog post GOODBYE Tanglewood
Tuesday
Lynae K. replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Tuesday

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service