30 Bananas a Day!

My skin is breaking out so bad, in places it didn't before (shoulders, chest, etc.), and I don't know if it's from detoxing or not because I don't have many other symptoms. The soap I use doesn't seem to irritate me. My skin just doesn't seem to be improving much (like it seemed to be when I first started Raw till 4) so I thought I'd ask for suggestions, and I appreciate all of them. Is there anything I can do to speed this up, if it is detox, or any things I can do to get clearer skin, even if it's not? Has anyone else experienced this detox symptom, along with some fatigue and headaches? Thanks in advance for any and all suggestions!

Views: 1154

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you so much!

I have been having little breakouts on my chest, back and shoulders since going high carb since late November, recently it's been better, but my face has become almost 100% clear since transition. Ive also had some really weird dry flaky skin on my face that bothered me a few times but it's gone now. I read somewhere it's your body's way of getting rid of old bad skin, or detox. 

I hope so, I'd hate to have this nasty "reaction" for nothing lol.

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service