30 Bananas a Day!

Hello.

I have made a profile on this page because im having a problem on the high carb raw vegan diet. I am beginning to have dental erosion, and im very worried that i might end up losing them :(

My friends at work says that i should go to the dentist because it looks really bad, and im also beginning to have bad breath, it smells rotten.

I have been on this diet since march this year, where i saw some of durianrider and freelees videos. I have followed freelees advice about not using any toothpaste, and i brush my teeth every day also. flossing i do too. I havent been eating any cooked food since i went raw, and im eating plenty of fruit and vegetables every day. I eat about 30 medjool dates (datorade), 10-15 bananas, plus much more every day. Salads i eat 4-5 times a week:-) So im not under eating.

Before i went raw, i was vegan with limited amounts of fat, for 3 years, and i used to use no flouride toothpaste. I havent had any dental problems before, so this really freaks me out!

Im also drinking enough water and getting enough sleep:)

Im really hoping you guys can help me.

Views: 2952

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Where did I say you shouldn't use toothpaste??

Some people use water, others some baking soda, others some toothpaste, whatever works for you it's all fine with me.

All I want to see is some objective evidence (x-rays) from people who claim 811 messed up their teeth (not their previous unhealthy lifestyle choices) but so far nobody was willing to provide that..

Bullying someone into showing you 'proof' isn't the best way to go about things, just FYI.  

Unpresented proof is non-existent proof, just FYI. 

Thank you Mikey.  Seems some people (like Rawbert above)^are looking for an argument instead of a solution for these inquiring minds. I'd love to move on from accusatory childish exchanges and actually stay on-tpoic.

As Mikey stated, teeth problems are only apparent after the damage has already been done in most cases, so I wonder if there is a way some people could slowly transition into brushing with water if that is their desire... i know some people on 30bad are anti-toothpaste, but that's scary for newbies... Baking soda, 'mainstream toothpaste' and simply brushing too hard has been shown to recede some people's gums, which goes to show we must be extra careful with our mouth, as we only have 1.  

The best (and simplest) advice I know regarding tooth care is this:

Make sure you go to bed with a sparkling clean mouth.

my tips:

dont snack on fruit all day especially on dates. have 3 big meals and a salad at night. 

eat lots of greens, lettuce seems to be the best.

eat lots of high calcium fruits like oranges, figs, papaya

avoid nuts

EAT RIPE SWEET FRUITS ONLY

brush and floss twice a day to keep your mouth clean

use an antibacterial mouth wash in the morning and have some xylitol after each meal to kill bad bacteria (bad bacteria is what causes tooth decay) and alkalise your saliva

drink minimum 3 litres of water a day and avoid salt as it causes dry mouth

go to the dentist if your problems are severe or if your teeth are hurting

Thank you for writing this Mikey.... exactly what I have been trying to convey and unfortunately people seem to have a really terrible time at reading comprehension.  Hopefully between this and your other thread others will start to find a great way to clean their teeth the best way possible :)

Mikey,

I don't think that micromanaging bacteria in any part of our bodies is our job. Our body knows how to do that.

In my opinion if we remove food particles by flossing + brushing with whatever that's all we need to do. I use water and sometimes I also use baking soda. I don't tell people not to use toothpaste, use whatever makes you happy but I don't think it makes much of a difference.

You teeth has to be healthy from the inside, if it isn't you can scrub it 24/7 with bleach and it will still go bad. This is why I'm convinced that ALL of these teeth issues are caused by previous unhealthy lifestyle choices and nobody could prove me wrong with before/after x-rays so far. ALL of us have DECADES of abuse on our bodies and teeth and we have to acknowledge and deal with that.

If and when any of you has some prove to present we can continue the discussion, until than it's going to be closed.

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Frugisaurus replied to Frugisaurus's discussion Digestion on High Raw VS RT4/Starch based
22 hours ago
Frugisaurus's photo was featured
yesterday
ednshell commented on ednshell's video
yesterday
ednshell posted a video

Why Smoothies are the Solution to Nourishment

From a live phone wellness consultation. I was coaching my client on how to get his greens and omega-3s in (flax oil because of sensitivity to seeds). While ...
yesterday
ednshell replied to Frugisaurus's discussion Digestion on High Raw VS RT4/Starch based
yesterday
ednshell replied to Frugisaurus's discussion Digestion on High Raw VS RT4/Starch based
yesterday
OrganicMark posted a status
""I See No Future Here": Migration To Taiwan Surges 28% As Hong Kong Residents Flee #peace #truth #love #light #now http://j.mp/31RVJTO"
yesterday
Blue Coutell is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
yesterday
"Chinese Social Credit Score Prevents 2.5 Million "Discredited Entities" From Buying Plane Tickets #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/30tZWNf"
yesterday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sunday
"12 Reasons Why Negative Rates Will Devastate The World #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://j.mp/31FPK4a"
Sunday
"Recession Countdown Begins: Treasury 2s10s Yield Curve Inverts For 1st Time In 12 Yrs; 30Y Yield Drops To All Time Low http://j.mp/2Z56cte"
Friday
Frugisaurus posted a discussion
Aug 12
Frugisaurus and Cyril are now friends
Aug 12
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Aug 12
"It’s Time To Expose These False Flags - Episode 1937c #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://j.mp/2YBDept"
Aug 8

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service