30 Bananas a Day!

Hello.

I have made a profile on this page because im having a problem on the high carb raw vegan diet. I am beginning to have dental erosion, and im very worried that i might end up losing them :(

My friends at work says that i should go to the dentist because it looks really bad, and im also beginning to have bad breath, it smells rotten.

I have been on this diet since march this year, where i saw some of durianrider and freelees videos. I have followed freelees advice about not using any toothpaste, and i brush my teeth every day also. flossing i do too. I havent been eating any cooked food since i went raw, and im eating plenty of fruit and vegetables every day. I eat about 30 medjool dates (datorade), 10-15 bananas, plus much more every day. Salads i eat 4-5 times a week:-) So im not under eating.

Before i went raw, i was vegan with limited amounts of fat, for 3 years, and i used to use no flouride toothpaste. I havent had any dental problems before, so this really freaks me out!

Im also drinking enough water and getting enough sleep:)

Im really hoping you guys can help me.

Views: 2952

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

+1 This is a typical result here @30BaD.  

That looks sooooo good.  Too bad I'm not at home or I'd get me some of that.

I never thought the day would come when I would enjoy eating lettuce by itself - and yet it has.  I think I particularly like the sheer crunchiness after all of that soft fruit.

Most of our members have to eat lettuce greens and at least 1/2-2 pounds (or heads) a day to ward off oral and dental problems.

Benefits of Lettuce Greens

Greens should not be confused with cruciferous veggies like kale and spinach which are high oxalate foods which actually inhibit calcium utilization by the body contribute to osteopenia, osteoporosis, and decay of teeth and jaw bone.  High oxalate foods also include animal products, dairy products, grains and bread, most legumes and beans, tubers and potatoes, and most nuts and seeds.  

Oxalate Health Impact

Continue to brush at least twice a day and floss at least once a day.  A good practice is to brush and floss at bedtime.  

Even though this is a fruity diet, make sure you are getting enough vitamin C.  You mentioned eating a lot of dates and bananas.  Start including at least one mono meal of oranges a day for healthy teeth and gums.  Oranges and about a head of romaine lettuce everday will also ensure that you are within a healthy calcium to phosphorus ratio of at least 1:1 to 1:1.5 (as others have referred to here).

Good luck and Peace, PK

Go to a dentist and start using oral hygiene products. Diet is not everything...

Show me an x-ray from march and one from now than we talk..

It's really silly to blame a diet you just started a few months ago for teeth problems developed in decades of unhealthy living..

When i started this diet i was eating lots and lots of dates, within 3 months my teeth was really sensitive.. so at the time i taught it might be the dates.. so i gave up dates, after 1 week the sensitiveness on my teeth was gone !

Now it might have been that the dates were glucose treated or even worst..

I'm not an expert just sharing my personal experience.

peace.

Kim, I had this exact same problem!!! I am still trying to recover from it.  I honestly think it is the combo of dates/no toothpaste, and any juice that's not fresh-squeezed also seemed to bother my teeth... even fresh pineapple chunks bothered them sometimes.  I could literally feel my teeth rotting away ( very painful ) all the day long.  Mind you I'd never had ANY problems with my teeth before going 811, and my teeth have always been sparkling white throughout on-and-off bullemia and no flossing my entire life.  I went to the dentist multiple times during the year where I was eating dates and only brushing with soap/rinsing only with water, and each time more gums had receded and more decay/decomposition appeared on my teeth.   Finally, I stopped eating dates and started brushing with an all-natural tooth paste... and let me tell you, aside from the receding gums issue (which now cannot be fixed) my teeth are back to being white, my mouth is clean, my breath smells great, and my teeth are no longer sensitive and throbbing with pain all the time.  The simplest things can fix a problem and I feel like a moron for letting my teeth/gums rot for a year, all the while refusing to use toothpaste because people on this website had told me not to.  shoveling down dates may work for some people on her, but they surely tarnished my perfect teeth.

My advice would be to brush your teeth with all natural tooth paste and cut down on (or abolish) dates :/

It's a well known fact that bulimia messes up your teeth.

yes, but very mild bulimia that ended years before I went 811 had no negative impact on my teeth over time if I am going to use the information I have: no erosion, no cavities, no sensitivity, no discoloration, and was never told i needed to care better/have any help from dentists, according to multiple dentists. It doesn't make sense that teeth can survive (mild) bulimia but cannot survive eating fruit.  Maybe someone who was heavily bulimic would ruin their teeth, so why are people who have never been bulimic having issues from dates and not brushing?

Obviously the missing link is the fact that people are being told to NOT clean clean their teeth on 811 :/   

Babylon,

How come non of you who claim 811 messed up your teeth (instead of admitting it was the decades of prior abuse/unhealthy living the real cause..) can show us some objective evidence, like before/after x-rays???

Yeah.. 'when following 811 INCORRECTLY'..

We warn people constantly about the stuff you listed, but it's foolish not to look at their history.

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"12 Reasons Why Negative Rates Will Devastate The World #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://j.mp/31FPK4a"
4 hours ago
"Recession Countdown Begins: Treasury 2s10s Yield Curve Inverts For 1st Time In 12 Yrs; 30Y Yield Drops To All Time Low http://j.mp/2Z56cte"
Friday
Frugisaurus posted a discussion
Aug 12
Frugisaurus and Cyril are now friends
Aug 12
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Aug 12
"It’s Time To Expose These False Flags - Episode 1937c #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://j.mp/2YBDept"
Aug 8
Frugisaurus and fruity78 are now friends
Aug 6
Carol Gay Fagerhaugh posted a status
"Hi ! 30 Bananas ! Can anyone direct me to a fruit and veggie calorie list? Thanks CG"
Aug 5
Profile IconA. Fruitarian and Alex Smith joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Aug 5
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Aug 5
"Google 'Very Biased At Every Level' And 'Will Attempt To Influence 2020 Election': Former Engineer #truth #light #now http://bit.ly/2yDhzxz"
Aug 5
ﻻan mangostan commented on Marina's group I'm single, you're single. Let's mingle!
Aug 3
"Trump can be President beyond 2024 #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/332C6cZ"
Aug 3
"The Fasting Cure Is No Fad #organic #fruits #vegetables #health #weightloss #longevity https://on.wsj.com/2LX3XWx"
Aug 3
Jelle replied to FruitinLove's discussion Does everybody have a soulmate? in the group I'm single, you're single. Let's mingle!
Aug 2
Frugisaurus and Jelle are now friends
Aug 2

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service