30 Bananas a Day!

What do you think of taking daily supplements? I take raw maca, spirillina, chlorella, chai seeds and powdered greens in my smoothie.
Any else? :)

Views: 727

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Do need feel picked on;) thanks for the direction! I hadnt looked at that lost as of yet, so I'll boogie to it!  Also, I am just starting to learn about food combining so that makes sense to me now ( about the seeds), thanks for the advice!
Do not feel picked on lol.. 

I'm taking supplements:

Multiple vitamin;

B-Complex vitamin;

2000 IUD vitamin D;

and I sometimes put a T of nutritional yeast and/or a T of ground flax seed in my smoothie and/or salad (for B vitamins and Omega-3 fats).

only if you are dying of a deficiency ..

Thank you for the videos:)

Here is a list of what we recommend here at 30BaD. We offer a 10% discount to forum members. Aint that nice. :) I can tell by your photo you need more 'jing herbs' in your diet. Ive 30 years experience selling noobs imported junk from 3rd countries so trust me!

We ship direct from Gabriel Cousen's contact in China. Here is a typical start up prescription for a month.

What do you think of taking daily supplements? I take raw maca, spirillina, chlorella, chai seeds and powdered greens in my smoothie.

The question that I have is why are you taking these supplements?  Don't get me wrong, I don't think that any of them are bad for you and some of them may be very healthy, but because these "super foods" can be expensive and the fact that they are often marketed in shady ways by shady people I am just wondering WHY you are taking them.  Is it because they taste good to you?  Or is it because you believe that you NEED to be taking these kinds of "super foods" in order to have your nutritional needs met? 

Well, when I started my transition, I was still doing research, so some of these things I started taking as replacements( vitamins, minerals, amino acids Ect, or that was my intension). So yes in the beginning I did believe I "needed them". As I continue to
Learn, I am realizing I can get everything I need from fruit and vegg. And yes they are very expensive! But to answer your question specifically, I started taking maca for more energy ( and I find it helps with that a lot), libido and increased fertility. I take chlorella and spirillina for another method of getting plant based 
Amino acids ( during my transition) , and same reason for powdered greens. Only because I don't eat enough greens yet I feel, but I'm getting better each day. I eventually don't want the expense and headache of buying these things, I just thought because they are superfoods and healthy, it was better to go without.

I completely understand and wish you luck.

When I first went raw vegan I was strongly considering buying a lot of supplements / superfoods because I imagined that I simply wasn't getting enough of this and that, but then I downloaded "Cron-O-Meter" and then I started to think the exact opposite and I started to wonder if I was actually getting too much of certain nutrients.

The other day someone where I work was talking about the super food "camu camu berries" which are supposed to be EXTREMELY high in Vitamin C (maybe even the highest source in the world) and he was telling me that I should consider buying some because they are so high in Vitamin C.  Now, if I didn't have "Cron-O-Meter" I might think that it would be beneficial to take something like that, but according to "Cron-O-Meter" I often get over 10 times the daily recommended amount of vitamin C, so buying an expensive food simply because it is high in Vitamin C just doesn't sound like a good way to be spending my money, you know what I mean? 

Again, I wish you luck Jessica in being able to get everything that you need without having to spend a fortune to do so. 

Hey yo, I just started using the CRON-O-Meter, and was wondering if its sodium recommendation is too high (1500mg a day miniumum)

I bought into all the "superfood" nonsense when I started looking into raw foods, after discovering Dr Doug Graham and 80 10 10 and Harley and Freele I tossed the cacao,maca and msm out my kitchen window.That was "The best day Ever" to coin a phrase, I kept the chia seed and occasionally add a tablespoon to a morning smoothie if I remember, to be honest the money I wasted on that processesed crap I could have bought more bananas or mangoes, such a waste of money but we live and learn!

+1

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"Covid Lockdowns Killing 29 Times More People Than Covid? - with Dr. Ron Paul #awakening #peace #truth #love #light https://j.mp/2BGeQJ4"
yesterday
luke left a comment for Mean Vegan Girl
Sunday
luke and Mean Vegan Girl are now friends
Sunday
Melissa Grace left a comment for Raisa
Jul 4
"Covid911 INSURGENCY #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light https://j.mp/2YKEZ1O"
Jul 1
"!! DANGER !!Test Shows Oxygen Levels Drop into the DANGER ZONE FIVE SECONDS After Putting on a Mask. #truth #light https://j.mp/2ZeLBog"
Jun 29
Lucas mcclaren's photo was featured
Jun 29
Eunice Su-Ai joined Marina's group
Jun 28
TheBananaGirl replied to Raini Pachak's discussion Oh, hey.
Jun 25
Zeus Lopez Perez posted a discussion
Jun 25
"Bayer Pays $10BN To Settle Thousands Of Monsanto Glyphosate Lawsuits #organic #fruits #vegetables #health #longevity https://j.mp/317rw5S"
Jun 23
Rus Talis replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 14
Rus Talis commented on ednshell's video
Jun 13
ednshell commented on ednshell's video
Jun 10
ednshell posted a video

Lies, Coverups, Google, Censorship, and the Whistleblower of the Year: Zach Vorhies (Part 1)

Charlene interviews the Whistleblower of the year, Zach Vorhies! Zach has done what few others have dared to do, tell the truth about Google and Big Tech and...
Jun 10
Lucas mcclaren posted a photo
Jun 10

© 2020   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service