30 Bananas a Day!

been on this diet for a year and a half and im still exhausted.  came from a past of extreme sickness and I have positives about this diet but the one thing I need the most id energy and I just cant get it....made a video about it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73WpmP250wE

any suggestions please post below. hugs.

Views: 847

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I agree with this 100%. I had CFS and I turned it around by forcing myself to exercise. I started with 5 minutes a day and now I do sport 1 hour or more six days a week. I cured my CFS through exercise alone before I even went vegan. It sounds crazy but it isn't, some people's CFS really is 99% mental, once you get your lifestyle sorted out.

There are thousands of possible causes for CFS. Some people can heal with lots of exercise, I have heard that too, but that´s only a minority of course.

You have celiac right?  You may also have fructose malabsorption.  Symptoms of FM   You might want to eliminate some of the higher fructose fruit and see if it helps.  I think people struggling with the high fruit intake with bloating and low energy and with history of digestion issues might have this and not realize it.  I find I do not handle the higher fructose fruit so well either.  I get brain fog and ear ringing when I have them in large quantities.

Very interesting. I had an hydrogen breath test to test for fructose intolerance 3 times, and each time it was negative. Have you done the test yourself?

Actually never had this test done...I'm curious though. Will a regular MD test for this?

I don´t know how it is in the US, I had the tests done while I was in Germany. Maybe a regular MD who can give you a kit to do it yourself at home and then send it to a lab, (that is how I did it once), or in a clinic/ hospital. Or maybe the best option is to find a lab who offer this test. They send you a kit, you do it at home and you send them back the kit.

Omg brain fog and ear ringing is what I get ocassionally! I'm will try
A low fructose fruit diet and see if it helps. Thanks so much!

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Alex Curtis-Slep's photo was featured
yesterday
Profile IconRonald Gordon, Kelli Hayes, Neda and 3 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
yesterday
Michael Lanfield posted a video
yesterday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Weekend $500B Bank Bailout Needed for Jamie Dimon's Bonus! (Bix Weir) #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2NAhwdZ"
Friday
Michael Lanfield posted a discussion
Thursday
Michael Lanfield posted a status
"Wanna visit Costa Rica? Vegans get 20% off accommodations. https://peaceful-village.com/join/renting/"
Thursday
Michael Lanfield and Mindaugas BananaHoover are now friends
Wednesday
Houdini Steve Owens left a comment for Laura Maslen
Jan 10
Houdini Steve Owens left a comment for Laura Maslen
Jan 10
Houdini Steve Owens commented on Jasmin's group European Fruit Eaters
Jan 10
Houdini Steve Owens replied to anna's discussion fruitarians in spain / canary islands in the group European Fruit Eaters
Jan 10
Houdini Steve Owens joined Jasmin's group
Jan 10
Houdini Steve Owens commented on Tabassum's group 811 España
Jan 10
Houdini Steve Owens joined Tabassum's group
Jan 10
Jelle replied to Raini Pachak's discussion Oh, hey.
Jan 7

© 2020   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service