30 Bananas a Day!

been on this diet for a year and a half and im still exhausted.  came from a past of extreme sickness and I have positives about this diet but the one thing I need the most id energy and I just cant get it....made a video about it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73WpmP250wE

any suggestions please post below. hugs.

Views: 847

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I eat a lot of solid fruits averyday and actually hav been leaning away from smoothies and more towards whole fruits as it makes my tummy feel a bit better. just tracked on my nutrients and the only things im low in are vit. A vit. k and calcium but im not worried about calcium because im a vegan so yeah hehe :)

Do you know if you have Hashimoto? or hypothyroidism? Low iron? Low iodine levels? All those things could make you feel exhausted. 

could be a thyroid thing. but im not going to get tested because a have a server anxiety of needles. I tried to get a blood test once and fear literally took over me and I scared screaming and just ran out and then went home and passed out. like literally this lady thought she was gonna have to call the police like complete irrational thoughts take over and I freak out...no control hahaha! I guess I could try iodine supplementation to see if it helps idk. low iron idk im getting enough iron everyday as per usda recommendations so idk on that. ugh getting frustrated.

Humm, sorry, it is not funny to have such an anxiety of needles!

but if you don´t know if you have Hashimoto, or something else, that will be difficult to improve your situation. I know what it is like to have chronic fatigue, I have it also. And I can tell you I have Hashimoto, and vit D, iron, selenium, zinc deficiency, and extremely low iodine levels. My B12 are also low by the way. 

If you want to learn more about Iodine, I recommend you go watch this amazing presentation: 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeDN-lJl7ho

It´s long but it´s worth it!

Hi Ashley,

Sorry to hear about your situation.  I had a low-functioning thyroid which was initially diagnosed by me taking my body temp; once I'd done that, I knew to go to the doc for further testing, and they confirmed it for me (guess I didn't quite believe the literature that supports the body temp/metabolism theory!)  A low temp (below 37c) is indicative of a low metabolism and low thyroid function.  Mine was super low, approx 35.5c, so I was quite shocked when I tested it.

Maybe try this, saves you having to subject yourself to needles...!  Super simple too.

Hope you get sorted soon.

Thank you melinda!! I will buy a temp gage and see if I have low temp, super simple!

thank you everybody for your suggestions :)

Get on the bike and get out there!

Fatigue when you are getting enough sleep, water and sugar is 99% mental!

lol clearly never suffered from CFS.

CFS has an infinite number of possible causes, its not a mental illness, stop acting like an MD.

The human is not made of just sugar and water otherwise we could live of gatorades but hey guess what some American on SAD diet do just that and do fine right? So I guess we only need sugar and water after all!

I agree with you Alex!

Thank you Harley lol. I think I'm not getting enough of the three principles (sleep, water and sugar). When I was doing it correctly for a month I was able to go places and do things and felt pretty good. I just have such a restrictive mind set it's hard to overcome. Anyways thank you again for your words.

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

ednshell posted a discussion
yesterday
OrganicMark posted a status
"A CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER TO THE CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2uRCmzd"
yesterday
Rock posted a discussion
Monday
"Coronavirus EXPOSED By Del Bigtree - What You Are NOT Being Told! #NoVaccine #organic #fruits #vegetables #health http://j.mp/2SMEe4c"
Sunday
ednshell posted a video

Even Smart Doctors Can Say the Stupidest Things

In other words, share what you KNOW not what you THINK! I address this issue in my book Goodbye Autoimmune Disease - how all the arguments against my smoothi...
Saturday
Abbigayle is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Saturday
Profile IconCharlie Bullock and gunel ismayilova joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 13
Calico Pete left a comment for Angela Hogan
Feb 10
Angela Hogan left a comment for Calico Pete
Feb 10
Angela Hogan posted a status
"Eating a banana."
Feb 10
Angela Hogan left a comment for Banana Boy
Feb 10
Profile IconVIDHYAPRAKASH and Banana Boy joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 9
Keshara Alleyne and Alex Curtis-Slep are now friends
Jan 29
Keshara Alleyne is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jan 25
"Giuliani: I can't sit by and watch my country be sold out by Joe Biden #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/36nb5l4"
Jan 25
Calico Pete is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jan 23

© 2020   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service