30 Bananas a Day!

Standing on the verge of an emotional breakdown it feels.

I've been almost 100% Raw for the past 5 days, and starting yesterday I started feeling a deep(emotional) hole within me. I've been distant, blunt, feeling lifeless and completely unmotivated (especially at dance school - I've even missed classes, and I really don't want to go tomorrow!).

I feel as though I want to separate myself from every other being on this planet. Complete isolation. I've heard that a part of transitioning into Raw is facing the emotions that have previously been suppressed by a numbing caused by cooked foods. Could this be what I'm experiencing? If so, does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can bring these deep emotions up onto the surface to feel them in their entirety and then release them?

Thanks for your support! x

Views: 102

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

detoxing? thats what the 'raw guru's' blame it on to sell crap that just further distances us from the info we really need to know..

get more sleep.
learn how much you need to eat and eat it!
get more water in the morning and before meals.

the more types of food we eat in a day, the less energy we will have. combine that with not eating enough, being dehyrated, not sleeping enough and trying to succeed on a raw diet in a cooked world? ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE THIS HARDER THAN IT HAS TO BE? :)

if i signed up to your dance group, and i tried to dance with a sack of concrete on my back, would people blame the concrete or would they say the dancing is causing detoxing?

im assuming youve read 811. read it again. drink enough water so your ALWAYS peeing clear and never yellow or straw.

i know plenty of peeps that ended up in mental hospital from trying to live to fast in the rat race..

think of the pain you will recieve if you continue to live this abusive lifestyle.
think of the pleasure you will recieve if you choose to live, eat, think and train like a champ!!
Thanks Durianrider! You're a massive help!

The only problem now is, I don't feel like eating. I haven't eaten all day and it's 3:30pm. I don't have class at the moment so I have another day free to rest and relax. I don't think it's ideal for me to fast as I'm already quite skinny as it is and I shouldn't lose any more weight. Plus I'm going home soon and if my parents see that I'm fasting they will physically force food into my mouth - preferably for them cooked foods!

I pee constantly, always clear, usually at night/early morning though and it disrupts my sleep. I've stopped drinking water late at night but it hasn't made any difference.

Thanks again! :):):)
getting up at night is natural. ask any doctor and they can prescribe medication to 'ease the hassle'.

mainstream peeps hate geting up to pee, they hate tak'n regular dumps..doing the opposite of them gives us opposite results.

every time i get up to pee, i tell myself im hydrated and will have an energetic day tommorrow..ive erased my old conditioning with new conditioning and now its a pleasure to get and pee on a tree.

loss of appetite is a big symptom of overtraining.

you are on the road to cooked if you dont start get'n some morning fruit cals in.
and if you stay raw, youll stop training cos you simply dont have the vitality from undereating.

if we want to stay raw and stay healthy, sane and fit, we gotta chomp down the sweet stuff.

i know enough peeps that ended up in lock down med wards cos they short circuited themselves on not enough food and water. some slapped on 40kg from the meds they got injected with. some just lost a few years of their life.some lost their life..

you dont need to fast, you just need to learn how to live as healthy and happy as you want to be..
u might want to try skipping the dates and every so often go without a meal. sometimes the body just wants some rest. this is great for meditation as well. the mind can really find peace. but when you do eat try eating more. I find I need smoothies for my biggest meals.

but about the depressed mood, i think it can be a great relief to feel like that. it may be that your looking seriously inside yourself. you may be surprised how meaningless life actually is, but thats fine, it may be that you have to give it meaning. you may find it a struggle to maintain a belief system that projects a reality around you that is recognizable to the type of people who told you what you're beliefs must be.

don't worry, your higher self know all the paths of self development that you can take, and guides you in the path of least resistance by you inner self. during times like these you can glimpse through some of the collapsed outer coverings and witness or experience the deep peace and clear light of it.

hope that's of some help
i dont recomend raw newbies skip meals unless they are really sick, fever etc.

athletes that miss meals eventually become sedentary.
sedentary people that miss meals never become athletes.
raw people that miss meals eventually become cooked.

our higher self becomes very confused when our basic needs of sugar, water, sleep and movement are not being met. lets take care of the basics and then we have a solid foundation to move forward from.
Durianrider,

Well put. Those points really made it clear to me why I recently fell off the raw wagon. I kept thinking that I was eating too much fruit and tried to restrain myself, which led to weird cravings and threw crazy spins on my emotions. So I turned to cooked food - first time off since 23 straight days of properly combined raw. But you know what I learned? I ate even more food on cooked, and felt like I was losing control over my body. The worst part is, the food that I ate didn't pass through my stomach for hours. I stopped peeing and completely lost regularity. It felt truly miserable! I'm back on raw now, though. Live and learn...

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"Navy Patents UFO-Like Compact Nuclear Fusion Reactor and Hybrid Space/Sea Crafts #evolution #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2qtNgbW"
5 hours ago
Aysel is now friends with Houdini Steve Owens and Sugalena
Wednesday
"Why the 2008 Housing Crisis Recovery Is Just an Illusion (w/ Keith Jurow) #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2ODSZ93"
Tuesday
"Not Transitory - Fed Liquidity Handout Surges To Near $90 Billion #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/35F4Sl5"
Tuesday
Frugisaurus and Alex Curtis-Slep are now friends
Monday
Michael Lanfield posted a video

Return to the Gentle Sea by Michael Lanfield with Music by Dr. Will Tuttle, PhD (Full Audiobook)

Return to the Gentle Sea: For the Love That Lives in Everyone is a book on spiritual healing and cultural transformation on the human relationship to nonhuman animals. It explains how living in a herding culture, eating animals and their secretions,…
Oct 14
Michael Lanfield commented on ednshell's video
Oct 14
Michael Lanfield and Olga are now friends
Oct 14
Raw Aussie Athlete and Lil Green Coconut are now friends
Oct 14
ednshell replied to Tams's discussion Best vegan retreats ?
Oct 13
ednshell posted a video

Take Back Your Power 2017 (Official) - smart meter documentary

This award-winning film documents the real story on smart meters. + Subscribe for free EMF guide & help stop 'smart' meters and 5G: https://TakeBackYourPower...
Oct 13
ednshell posted a discussion
Oct 13
Profile Iconmichael wilson, Savannah Holte, tori jacobs and 2 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Oct 13
"QE4 "Not A QE" Begins: Fed Starts Buying $60BN In Bills Per Month Beginning Next Week #awakening #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2M9cmoQ"
Oct 12
Rock and Tams are now friends
Oct 12
Tams posted a discussion
Oct 11

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service