30 Bananas a Day!

This 30BaD post is for support and inspiration. IT IS FOR EVERYONE. (Yes, you!) Everyone (you) can use it either as a daily exercise journal, a place to post sporadic exercise episodes or events, sources for valuable exercise information or injury prevention, or a place to simply chat and cheer everyone on. It's a place for everyone (you) to feel accepted and loved and encouraged.  It's a place for everyone (you) to feel at home.

Views: 80613

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey, where's Jo? Yesterday I went for a snowy walk and did 100 squats. Been a while on the squats, feeling a bit stiff today!

Si, donde esta la Jo?

Understandable there's some cobwebs to work out then.  Soon this will just be a warmup number, Mary!

Reverse Wall Walk with Push Up – 40 Reps
Strict Pull Up – 50 Reps

broken into 10 sets of in 4 and 5

finished with 50 alt pistols

1 hr yoga

Hopefully with Jo it's LOVE!!!

ooo, don't keep us in suspense, Jo!

*edit* we're friends on FB, and she says "Hi!"

Tabata x2 - 8:00
Superman Hold 
Superman up and down 
Plank Hold 
Plank Walk 
Banana Hold 
Banana up and down 
Straight-legged sit ups with arms overhead
V-Ups 

METCON: Barbara 40 
5 Rounds for Time (RFT) 
20 pull ups 
30 push ups 
40 sit ups 
50 air squats 
Rest 3:00 between rounds
39:01

Work up to a heavy 3-Rep each set on power clean and shoulder-to-overhead (same weight/bar); not necessarily MAX, but heavy 
successful 135.  145 cleans, but no s2o.

Minute work @ 95#
0:00 5 power cleans 
1:00 5 shoulder to overhead 
2:00 3 power cleans THEN 3 shoulder to overhead 
3:00 5 power cleans 
4:00 5 shoulder to overhead 
5:00 3 power cleans THEN 3 shoulder to overhead 
6:00 5 power cleans 
7:00 5 shoulder to overhead 
8:00 3 power cleans THEN 3 shoulder to overhead 

METCON: For Time
800m run 
30 Deadlifts @ 225
5:42

WARM-UP: 
Row 30 calories 

Tabata x 2 
Superman Hold 
Superman 3 second hold 
Plank hold 
Plank Walk 
Banana (hollow) Hold 
Banana up and down 
Arm overhead/straight-legged sit ups 
V-Ups

SKILL/STRENGTH: 
Deads
Work up to heavy set of 3 (@325), then some singles, 
maxing @ 345, tying PR

EMOM5, 5 reps at 225

METCON: 
3 Rounds for Time 
50 Double Unders 
30 Air Squats
4:55

Holy cow. You two are still here!! You guys must be jacked. I'm still a running machine. Ran 1400 miles in 2016 and 1400 miles in 2015. I set PRs in my racing last year. This year I'm trying to increase to like 1700 miles a year and just be consistent throughout the year which comes out to 145 miles a month or so. Did 145 for for January and 143 or so for February. I've been getting sick to my stomuch more. For a long time I've been consuming tons of calories from mainstream heat juices that don't have the fiber. I started strength training last year before my 4th marathon. I hit my goal of sub 4 hours. I set this dream for myself in 2013 when I was on this board a lot more. I accomplished this May of last year. I had a gf and fell in love and then a few weeks after the marathon she left me. I think I didn't really show her how much I appreciated her and how special she made me feel until after she broke up with me. I have accomplished 30 pull ups at one time this fall but haven't worked on the push-ups in awhile. I can squat my own bodyweight and I have been working on my broad jump. I bought a sweet bike when I was with my ex and I really like it just have noone to ride with now. I am planning on signing up for like 5 cycling events of at least forty miles so that will force me to run and bike and maybe workout twice a day if my body will allow. Jumping back on a high raw diet. Was eating a lot of kale and collards raw and my appetite disappeared. Turns out goitrogens can mess with your thyroid. I had been consuming some millet bread. I haven't been working out at this week as my appetite is gone. I have a 5k race this weekend. I think I should be able to fake it Sunday but not sure if I can run 40 miles this week. I've only done one. Those are my workout and life updates. I'm also unemployed. Contract job ended and I haven't applied or called for another job yet. How have you guys been both fitness and otherwise? Before and after photos? :p

Hey Dennis, time to revive the old thread, but afraid my workouts have been pretty sporadic, still walking every day, doing a bit of yoga every night and today I did 100 reps with 10lb weights, haven't visited my weight bench for a while. Working like crazy all the time, building an online business and l love that - have a stand up desk which is good and I work from home which I love.

Don't wanna let this die down, so here's my training log for the day: 15k easy run, 10 min ab work, stretching, foam rolling. Loved it all :)

Same as yesterday, but ran 18k today :P

Post your Stravas peeps. https://www.strava.com/athletes/7984813 

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"Navy Patents UFO-Like Compact Nuclear Fusion Reactor and Hybrid Space/Sea Crafts #evolution #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2qtNgbW"
6 hours ago
Aysel is now friends with Houdini Steve Owens and Sugalena
Wednesday
"Why the 2008 Housing Crisis Recovery Is Just an Illusion (w/ Keith Jurow) #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2ODSZ93"
Tuesday
"Not Transitory - Fed Liquidity Handout Surges To Near $90 Billion #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/35F4Sl5"
Tuesday
Frugisaurus and Alex Curtis-Slep are now friends
Monday
Michael Lanfield posted a video

Return to the Gentle Sea by Michael Lanfield with Music by Dr. Will Tuttle, PhD (Full Audiobook)

Return to the Gentle Sea: For the Love That Lives in Everyone is a book on spiritual healing and cultural transformation on the human relationship to nonhuman animals. It explains how living in a herding culture, eating animals and their secretions,…
Oct 14
Michael Lanfield commented on ednshell's video
Oct 14
Michael Lanfield and Olga are now friends
Oct 14
Raw Aussie Athlete and Lil Green Coconut are now friends
Oct 14
ednshell replied to Tams's discussion Best vegan retreats ?
Oct 13
ednshell posted a video

Take Back Your Power 2017 (Official) - smart meter documentary

This award-winning film documents the real story on smart meters. + Subscribe for free EMF guide & help stop 'smart' meters and 5G: https://TakeBackYourPower...
Oct 13
ednshell posted a discussion
Oct 13
Profile Iconmichael wilson, Savannah Holte, tori jacobs and 2 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Oct 13
"QE4 "Not A QE" Begins: Fed Starts Buying $60BN In Bills Per Month Beginning Next Week #awakening #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2M9cmoQ"
Oct 12
Rock and Tams are now friends
Oct 12
Tams posted a discussion
Oct 11

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service