30 Bananas a Day!

This 30BaD post is for support and inspiration. IT IS FOR EVERYONE. (Yes, you!) Everyone (you) can use it either as a daily exercise journal, a place to post sporadic exercise episodes or events, sources for valuable exercise information or injury prevention, or a place to simply chat and cheer everyone on. It's a place for everyone (you) to feel accepted and loved and encouraged.  It's a place for everyone (you) to feel at home.

Views: 80760

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Seeing him jump with the ball made me laugh. ;D) That was awesome.

Fernando! :D)

What are you doing way over here? Come join us on page 592!

How did you break your jump ropes? That's crazy. ;D)

I love jumping. It's so much bang for your buck. You can get a massive workout in a short amount of time, - plus, it travels easy. What could be better than that? - I guess running might be better. (*laughing*) No rope needed. :) - But I like it all. Rebounding too!

I love jumping rope. I can't do any of the fancy stuff yet, but I got solid endurance and flow on straight up style.

How nice was yesterday? I went for a really enjoyable 3.5 mile run in 85-degree sun and then had a lot of fun shooting baskets (and running down rebounds) for about an hour and a half in the afternoon heat. Great day.

Today, not so nice weather-wise, but just got a great shoulder/tricep/core workout. 3 move supersets, 3 sets, 4 rounds.  

Yesterday was gorgeous! I spent some time in Union Square. It was packed with people spread out enjoying the sun. :)

I ran for 15 minutes through a trail and did 3 sets of 50 abs after :) and did some stretching, I'm working on my Splits again!

mon -climbing(4-8pm) and midnight bike ride
tues - mountain bike 1 1/2hrs
wed - more climbing (3-730pm)
yay! Im not the only one going for midnight bike rides! rock ON, good sir
All the power to you, chica! I had a similar winter experience: dropped mileage, lost a lot of tone, went hard core bikram, hurt my back, convalesced, been building mileage and strength back up and 811 helps for sure.

today: 4miles in Golden Gate Park, squats, stairs

Here's some kickass jump roping for you!

Awesome!
Casandra hahahah my wife says "holy moses" alot. Is it a midwest thing? she is from Missouri.
3 sets, 8 reps bench press (135 lbs.)
3 sets, 30 reps squats
2 sets, 15 reps lunges
3 sets 8 reps of these things where I lean on to a table supporting self with arms and lower bottom down and then use arms to pull back up....tricep exercise....mostly...?

I just started 811rv and am mostly it but not completely and just started exercising.
Hmmm... that's interesting. I was hardcore Bikram too before I hurt my back. I was mostly classical hatha and ashtanga before that (with no back problems). I switched to Bikram to sweat more and for better skin. It did help my skin A LOT. After my back feels better (it's still not happy with me) I will give another (30 day) Bikram challenge a go. If my back feels it again I may have to decide that Bikram isn't for me. We will see how the next challenge goes.
Crazy! I got so excited watching that, I accidentally bit a cherry pit in half!

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

ednshell replied to Fruitman's discussion Natural Hygiene, Organic Farming, Fasting... free eBooks
5 hours ago
Melissa Grace joined Marina's group
yesterday
Lucas mcclaren's photo was featured
Friday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Covid Lockdowns Killing 29 Times More People Than Covid? - with Dr. Ron Paul #awakening #peace #truth #love #light https://j.mp/2BGeQJ4"
Tuesday
luke left a comment for Mean Vegan Girl
Jul 5
luke and Mean Vegan Girl are now friends
Jul 5
Melissa Grace left a comment for Raisa
Jul 4
"Covid911 INSURGENCY #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light https://j.mp/2YKEZ1O"
Jul 1
"!! DANGER !!Test Shows Oxygen Levels Drop into the DANGER ZONE FIVE SECONDS After Putting on a Mask. #truth #light https://j.mp/2ZeLBog"
Jun 29
Lucas mcclaren's photo was featured
Jun 29
Eunice Su-Ai joined Marina's group
Jun 28
TheBananaGirl replied to Raini Pachak's discussion Oh, hey.
Jun 25
Zeus Lopez Perez posted a discussion
Jun 25
"Bayer Pays $10BN To Settle Thousands Of Monsanto Glyphosate Lawsuits #organic #fruits #vegetables #health #longevity https://j.mp/317rw5S"
Jun 23
Rus Talis replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 14
Rus Talis commented on ednshell's video
Jun 13

© 2020   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service