30 Bananas a Day!

This 30BaD post is for support and inspiration. IT IS FOR EVERYONE. (Yes, you!) Everyone (you) can use it either as a daily exercise journal, a place to post sporadic exercise episodes or events, sources for valuable exercise information or injury prevention, or a place to simply chat and cheer everyone on. It's a place for everyone (you) to feel accepted and loved and encouraged.  It's a place for everyone (you) to feel at home.

Views: 80633

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Seeing him jump with the ball made me laugh. ;D) That was awesome.

Fernando! :D)

What are you doing way over here? Come join us on page 592!

How did you break your jump ropes? That's crazy. ;D)

I love jumping. It's so much bang for your buck. You can get a massive workout in a short amount of time, - plus, it travels easy. What could be better than that? - I guess running might be better. (*laughing*) No rope needed. :) - But I like it all. Rebounding too!

I love jumping rope. I can't do any of the fancy stuff yet, but I got solid endurance and flow on straight up style.

How nice was yesterday? I went for a really enjoyable 3.5 mile run in 85-degree sun and then had a lot of fun shooting baskets (and running down rebounds) for about an hour and a half in the afternoon heat. Great day.

Today, not so nice weather-wise, but just got a great shoulder/tricep/core workout. 3 move supersets, 3 sets, 4 rounds.  

Yesterday was gorgeous! I spent some time in Union Square. It was packed with people spread out enjoying the sun. :)

I ran for 15 minutes through a trail and did 3 sets of 50 abs after :) and did some stretching, I'm working on my Splits again!

mon -climbing(4-8pm) and midnight bike ride
tues - mountain bike 1 1/2hrs
wed - more climbing (3-730pm)
yay! Im not the only one going for midnight bike rides! rock ON, good sir
All the power to you, chica! I had a similar winter experience: dropped mileage, lost a lot of tone, went hard core bikram, hurt my back, convalesced, been building mileage and strength back up and 811 helps for sure.

today: 4miles in Golden Gate Park, squats, stairs

Here's some kickass jump roping for you!

Awesome!
Casandra hahahah my wife says "holy moses" alot. Is it a midwest thing? she is from Missouri.
3 sets, 8 reps bench press (135 lbs.)
3 sets, 30 reps squats
2 sets, 15 reps lunges
3 sets 8 reps of these things where I lean on to a table supporting self with arms and lower bottom down and then use arms to pull back up....tricep exercise....mostly...?

I just started 811rv and am mostly it but not completely and just started exercising.
Hmmm... that's interesting. I was hardcore Bikram too before I hurt my back. I was mostly classical hatha and ashtanga before that (with no back problems). I switched to Bikram to sweat more and for better skin. It did help my skin A LOT. After my back feels better (it's still not happy with me) I will give another (30 day) Bikram challenge a go. If my back feels it again I may have to decide that Bikram isn't for me. We will see how the next challenge goes.
Crazy! I got so excited watching that, I accidentally bit a cherry pit in half!

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Cédric replied to fruity78's discussion Where i get tastiest young coconuts in jan/feb?
2 hours ago
OrganicMark posted a status
"John Williams - Fed Lost Control of Financial System #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2P5nMeM"
2 hours ago
Alex Curtis-Slep posted a photo
Wednesday
Profile IconAnna Bostick and Angela Hogan joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Dec 3
Raini Pachak posted a discussion
Dec 3
Kelly's photo was featured
Nov 30
ednshell's photo was featured
Nov 27
Profile IconJust.Me, Malika and Phoebe joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Nov 27
Justine Jolene and Kevin are now friends
Nov 27
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion vegan cats
Nov 20
fruity78 replied to fruity78's discussion Where i get tastiest young coconuts in jan/feb?
Nov 17
fruity78 posted a discussion
Nov 17
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
Nov 16
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Nov 16
Lynae K. replied to Laura's discussion Loren Lockman (Low-Fat Raw Vegan? of 20 Years) Will Be Speaking in NY/NJ/PA May 24th–30th! Any Interested Attendees??
Nov 16
Lynae K. replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Nov 16

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service