30 Bananas a Day!

This 30BaD post is for support and inspiration. IT IS FOR EVERYONE. (Yes, you!) Everyone (you) can use it either as a daily exercise journal, a place to post sporadic exercise episodes or events, sources for valuable exercise information or injury prevention, or a place to simply chat and cheer everyone on. It's a place for everyone (you) to feel accepted and loved and encouraged.  It's a place for everyone (you) to feel at home.

Views: 80634

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey good for you, that's what it's all about. Movement, running. It's an expression of who you are and its something to cherish.

thats awesome Aimee!

thats a great amount to run. usually injuries arise if you push it to much all the time

Lower body resistance workout today! Will log everyday!
Awesome!!
Im in. Today I did an hour of strength training and will be going to a 1hr spin class. Probably throw in a 20min walk.
Yay!! It's on!!
Go Marianna!
Casandra Willis thanks for reminding me about my jump rope!
I want to be fast like the guy in this video....

' />

why say "i can't" when you can just as easily say "i will" ?

Hi Victor,

How does one know if the rope they are using is correct for their height? Do you have a measuring technique?

Ahh... good to know.

Mine looks a little like this one;

It's leather jump rope with swivel ball bearings. I can go pretty fast with it. But I think it may be a bit long for me (I'm 5'6"). It's definitely not adjustable. I'm going to look into your track & field supply idea. - Thanks for the heads up! :)

Wow! What a great site!

Hmmm... so it says that my rope should be a size small at 9' long. I'm going to measure the rope I have. If it doesn't meet that, I'm going to buy that speed rope.

- Thanks Victor! :)

I find this guy incredibly inspiring. He had already won me over and *then* he gets on the balance ball! Dude!

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service