30 Bananas a Day!

This 30BaD post is for support and inspiration. IT IS FOR EVERYONE. (Yes, you!) Everyone (you) can use it either as a daily exercise journal, a place to post sporadic exercise episodes or events, sources for valuable exercise information or injury prevention, or a place to simply chat and cheer everyone on. It's a place for everyone (you) to feel accepted and loved and encouraged.  It's a place for everyone (you) to feel at home.

Views: 80652

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've been there before, theres a 'retreat' where one of my friends build and earth home on top of a big boulder. There also some 'other' things build there too... that go under the ground :S

Speaking of bikes, I was gifted one today.  Don't know the age but barely ridden, and apparently just in need of some fresh tubes.  Mountain, 18 speeds, grip shifters, center pull brakes, front shocks--certainly on the low end of the price spectrum but free is free!  Looks a lot like this one below.  Anybody know some good vids on self maintenance and tube replacements for one who hasn't done much with a two wheeler in a while?

morn:  30 min w/ Ali

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUKe44oyEBw

My goal is to work through all 20+ of her inter/advanced practices

eve:  group CF

handstand and handstand pushup practice

Deadlift up to 255/3

Pushpress 90# for 10

metcon:

500m row [it's battery was dead, so I just called it 1:45]

10 lunges each leg holding 35# plate overhead

15 pullups

20 medball sq cleans @ 20#

15 knees2elbows

10 burpees

500m row

(7:45)

I'm a work in progress, Jo.  Have stretchy fun at Bakti!

Now you're a physician, right?; can you help me decode this claptrap copied from one of our recent spaminators here :)

Physicians are enjoying extremely vital in addition to due role to make this specific supplement demonstrative in addition to doable regarding human body. Largely people conferred with because of their spouse and children medical professionals in support of obtained prescribed of the supplement T-Rex Muscle. Men and women carry out seek advice from medical professionals in addition to usually takes the recommendations involving any kind of supplement. Keeping in view the people’s aims medical professionals have tried this supplement in addition to reached the see that product or service works regarding human body is made up of no any kind of contaminant as well as harmful impacts involved with that.
Read More==>> 
http://diethealths.com/t-rex-muscle/

Congrats on your bike, Windlord.  Funny isn't it?  You and I get bikes on the same day.

Back in the day, men used to give each other cigars on such a happy occasion.  How about we exchange bananas ;)

You need an indoor trainer?  Can't get much simpler than this one.

Not much "fitness" today other than biking, but very run aroundish, along with 40 min yard cleaning.

So, you got your bike working?  How did you like it?

Bad grammar! Sounds like a load of crap! referring to that "medical statement"

52 miler today, great energy, great how do ya does, tons of carbs, tons of ladies, tons of air pollution

Jai guru devi!

Today 270 minutes of yoga...in the desert heat at that.  Joshua Tree is lovely though.  The desert is serene and peaceful.  Love it.  Went on a 30 minute hike on OM mountain.  Watched the sunset with my new fruity guy friend :) He shared fresh figs and dates with me....<3 <3 <3

I'm gonna be sore manana!  I need to get my long run in this weekend so gonna wait til Sunday when there will be thunder storms here...should be fun to run in the rain :)

4 and a arf hours of yoga??  Woof!

A guy who digs figs n dates and is willing to share?   You've got a

Day two RT4 ihave felt full between meals. I only ate breakfast lunch and dinner today. No snacks!!! I have had more energy today than in a very long time as well. Not sure if it's in my head or if my body is already starting the healing process..I have been morbidly obese all my life. I hope to change that within a few months.

Try to put that energy to use and be active.

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Alex Curtis-Slep's photo was featured
Saturday
Profile IconRonald Gordon, Kelli Hayes, Neda and 2 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Saturday
Michael Lanfield posted a video
Saturday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Weekend $500B Bank Bailout Needed for Jamie Dimon's Bonus! (Bix Weir) #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2NAhwdZ"
Friday
Michael Lanfield posted a discussion
Thursday
Michael Lanfield posted a status
"Wanna visit Costa Rica? Vegans get 20% off accommodations. https://peaceful-village.com/join/renting/"
Thursday
Michael Lanfield and Mindaugas BananaHoover are now friends
Wednesday
Houdini Steve Owens left a comment for Laura Maslen
Jan 10
Houdini Steve Owens left a comment for Laura Maslen
Jan 10
Houdini Steve Owens commented on Jasmin's group European Fruit Eaters
Jan 10
Houdini Steve Owens replied to anna's discussion fruitarians in spain / canary islands in the group European Fruit Eaters
Jan 10
Houdini Steve Owens joined Jasmin's group
Jan 10
Houdini Steve Owens commented on Tabassum's group 811 España
Jan 10
Houdini Steve Owens joined Tabassum's group
Jan 10
Jelle replied to Raini Pachak's discussion Oh, hey.
Jan 7

© 2020   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service