30 Bananas a Day!

This 30BaD post is for support and inspiration. IT IS FOR EVERYONE. (Yes, you!) Everyone (you) can use it either as a daily exercise journal, a place to post sporadic exercise episodes or events, sources for valuable exercise information or injury prevention, or a place to simply chat and cheer everyone on. It's a place for everyone (you) to feel accepted and loved and encouraged.  It's a place for everyone (you) to feel at home.

Views: 80634

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yay!! :D) Even if you are just walking around school for exercise, keep us posted...
Any movement is inspirational. :)
speaking of which- i walked up and down all the hills on campus today with major charley horses- so it felt like a crazy intense workout even though I was just going to classes :)
Yay Laura! Everything counts! :) If we are movin' we are grovin'.

Hope the charley horse works its way out. :) Hang-in there.

Keep us posted...
This'll send Laura's horse back to the stables!
That is too cute, definitely cleared up the pain! Thanks Windlord!

Lambchop is my FAVorite!!

awww sooo cute. I use to love this so much.

hmm.. where are you feeling pain? >:}

The car is "unavailable" these days and yesterday I had a job interview . What usually takes me 20 minutes 2 walk now took me about 10 "walking very fast" 2 be "on time / 5 minutes ahead". I have 2 admit I have "juiced" a lot recently... and yes I "LANDED THE JOB"...(met a great person/ my boss i did not know...)

GOOD JOB, Carine! :) Congratulations!

Great news!!!

Today I ran in the park. I was so happy to be there. Sun was out, wind was blowing, it felt great. Of course I am not as fast, and I can't run as far or as long, but just to be back felt fantastic. To be doing the best I can for today, even if it's just a little. :)
Maybe total time for walking and a little running was 75 minutes.

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service