30 Bananas a Day!

This 30BaD post is for support and inspiration. IT IS FOR EVERYONE. (Yes, you!) Everyone (you) can use it either as a daily exercise journal, a place to post sporadic exercise episodes or events, sources for valuable exercise information or injury prevention, or a place to simply chat and cheer everyone on. It's a place for everyone (you) to feel accepted and loved and encouraged.  It's a place for everyone (you) to feel at home.

Views: 80545

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Eye candy is nice but I like all types except stupid humor like Hangover!

Haven't seen that series, thankfully apparently.

But I did finally get The Heat from my library.  

Gotta be one of the funniest films I've ever seen.

"Your cat left you because of your crappy life" :DDD

Funniest part was when she chucked the watermelon at the guy she was chasing! I was dying!

I have a hurt knee, so nothing for the past week :( (I could do upper body strength stuff, but I'm just a bit lazy, ha!). I'm joining a track and field team soon, a bit nervous b/c I'm sort of out of shape, and it'd be embarrassing to be the last one, lol. Wish me luck!

I'll wish you plenty of rest, recuperation, and hard work.  

With that, you can make your own luck ;)

Don't think I have seen MACHETE...This morning did T25 Speed 1.0 .  I am liking these workouts.  Kinda like Insanity but crammed in 25 minutes.

After work did 75 minute Inversion class with Heather at studio.  Worked on scissor pose and attempted 8 angle pose but no can do...That one needs some practice.  Here's a pic of scissor.

Later did AB challenge day 16: 75 crunches, 50 leg raises, 60 sec plank, 45 bicycle crunches, 45 sec side planks.

So I slept 10 hours last night...that 20 mile run caught up to me.... Strange how it took 24 hours to feel the effects.

Yesterday cardio kick drills 30 min vid, I'm getting good at it.  This morning it's sunny and in the 40's feels like Hawaii!  

Hola Athletes!

Today ran 4 miles pace 10:34...ok guys I think I am ready to test my goal 5k pace!  I so could do under 30 minutes! Never thought I would get to this point! It is exciting!

After work did Ab challenge day 17: 8- crunches, 10 sec V hold, 45 sec side planks, 50 bicycle crunches, 55 leg crunches.  Then did 50 bridges with 4 lb weight on my tummy and 25 single leg bridges on each side. Then practiced my pop up into handstand.

Volunteered at work today to teach a 15 minute yoga session every tues and thurs to any co workers interested. :)

My bestie asked me to be a bridesmaid today! :) Never been one before!

Way to extend yourself for your co-workers.  I'm sure they'll appreciate it.  Between you and Shaun, they'll be whipped into shape in no time!

Quite an honor from your BFF.  

So for the traditional bridesmaids' luncheon, what are you thinkin'--Brazilian? ;)

Haha...well luckily the couple is vegan so it shouldn't be hard....I was less concerned about the lunch more worried about entertainment for Bachelorette party!!  Hmmmm Thunder from Down Under or Chippendales?  Gosh life has such difficult decisions.....

Um, decision over...

LOL

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
10 hours ago
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
16 hours ago
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Thursday
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Thursday
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Wednesday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 10
Jun 6
Ronnie Smith posted a blog post
Jun 4
OrganicMark posted a status
"What The Secret Space Force Really Looks Like May Surprise You! 2019-2020 #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XovQZF"
Jun 4
ednshell replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 3
OrganicMark posted a status
"INSIDERS & EXPERTS: AG BARR IS ABOUT TO DECLASSIFY DOCS THAT IMPLICATE BARRY IN THE SPYING OF TRUMP. #truth #now http://bit.ly/2wyUDyE"
Jun 2
Silvery posted a discussion
Jun 1
Silvery and Windlord are now friends
Jun 1
shaila reddy joined catalyst's group
Jun 1
Rawberry replied to Mati Manik's discussion Any 811er in Argentina?????
May 31

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service