30 Bananas a Day!

Is it a possibility? Sure. Theres a lot of stupid remarks Ive heard from people Ive spoke to or even family members claiming animals made for us for food, or how i'll die, and how im unhealthy, and its not sustainable being vegan, and how im crazy for not eating animals.

Those people do make me lose hope (in reality mainly), but the way I look at this is...

The more people who go vegan, that means more people to spread the message, more people as oppose to the previous day, and finally having more people will always increase the chance of it going viral.

Sometimes I feel like being vegan will be a famous fad diet one day in the future, and then eventually people will go back to their old ways and continue consuming animal products.

Took us 400 years for slavery, and then we had womens right, and now we have gay people... This will definitely be awhile.

Whats your opinion on this?

Views: 101

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think that people will switch to lab-grown meat before they give up meat.

But I do think there will be a trend to deemphasize eating meat and dairy.

Alternatives will be more socially acceptable and widespread.

If animal products were priced according to environmental impact, nobody would eat them except for the rich. Maybe that will happen someday.

interesting. I agree with the last sentence especially

I think it will snowball on moral grounds. It is so morally repugnant to eat the flesh of others that I believe the general populace will catch up...there will be a tipping point when there are enough of us spreading the vegan message that the truth will be impossible to deny and it will become normal to be kind and respectful to all living beings. People of the future will look back on meat eaters as spiritually repressed and they will look at the act of eating flesh as barbaric. Hey! I can live in hope can't I?!?   

hope so as well haha

people need to be confronted with the truth all day from every angle, when it's just one dude telling them it's easy to put you head in the sand while being pat on the back by fellow ignorant people laughing at the guy speaking the truth.. a lot of people are hardened granit that takes effort to break.. so at first the people that are already open to it will be converted/educated, then there's more people and the softer rocks start to break and eventually even the hardened granit breaks apart.

The media and other major influentual things will not be on our side, cause the powers that be are on the top of all of those it's all mind control and maintaining the corpse eating thing is crucial.

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"Trump Signs Executive Order Stripping Social Media Companies Of "Liability Shield" #awakening #peace #truth #light https://j.mp/2XcNXUL"
Friday
Profile IconDarren Newman, Makayla, Jaime Huxley Leary and 1 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Wednesday
Peter posted a status
"First roller of 2020,didn't get any last year ,had a frost and I cut them back hard,then worst drought. can't remember them being so sweet."
Tuesday
Peter posted photos
Tuesday
Peter posted a status
"Could help.that should read."
Monday
Peter posted a status
"I can't remember how to post a photo if anyone couldchelp?tia"
Monday
Cassie K added a discussion to the group Self Sufficiency using Permaculture
May 24
Cassie K commented on Jay Don't Cook's group Self Sufficiency using Permaculture
May 24
Cassie K commented on Jay Don't Cook's group Self Sufficiency using Permaculture
May 24
Laura Kuchy commented on Tiff Hawkins's blog post Too Exciting
May 23
Profile IconLaura Kuchy and Peter H joined 30 Bananas a Day!
May 21
Raw Mormon Mommy posted a status
"How do I edit my profile?"
May 20
"OBAMAGATE 1: CRIME OF THE CENTURY #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light https://j.mp/2WVPNbe"
May 19
Profile IconSuzanne, SunBeaming, Rhonda Miga and 1 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
May 17
"PlanDemic - Banned Documentary #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light https://bit.ly/2xJvrK0"
May 15
"What They Don’t Want You To Know About Covid-19. Dropping Bombs (Ep 264) Dr. Rashid Buttar #peace #truth #love #light https://j.mp/2T4hGwE"
May 15

© 2020   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service