30 Bananas a Day!

I cant stop this obnoxious cooked food binge, its the 3rd time its happened in 4 days, and always at night.  What do you all do if you slip up and eat cooked food, or if you're super stressed, or in a lot of pain (i have had chronic pain for 5 years with migraines, also with pain from endometriosis, severe IBS and digestive issues)  The pain causes me to stress, and idk why i reach for cooked food!  I know how bad it is for me, and how atrocious i feel afterwards, yet its the 3rd time i did it!  I was doing so so well, now i feel like i let myself and everyone who reads my blog and says it helped them out down, depression is kicking in from this horrible migraine pain, i tried deep breathing earlier, and it only made my migraine worse instantly!  

What do you do in times of stress, or if you feel like eating something cooked.  I always eat enough fruit, but if i stress and if im dealing with all of this pain..should i be eating more?  Thank you anyone who replies and offers advice, you guys are my only source for help and advice <3

Views: 1247

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

i have seen so much about him, and i really want to talk to him! i bet he could help so much

I 2nd that suggestion about checking out Dr. Morse. He is an amazing soul. The key thing you must understand is that most disease is the result of toxic waste that has accumulated in the body due to diet and environment. Diet is the main offender however because most of us have eaten a diet that we are not biologically adapted to eat (animal products, refined grains, cooked food).  Toxic waste is acidic, and acids damage tissue. Once cells become damaged, the whole organ will be compromised in it's function. As the body attempts to rid itself of the toxic waste, localized symptoms will result such as migraines, skin rashes, colds/flu's, etc. But most people suppress the body's healing efforts by taking medications to stop or suppress the symptoms. That may offer short term relief at the expense of your future health. The next crisis will be worse as a result.

The body does it's most aggressive healing when no food is taken and can devote most of it's nerve energy to the detoxification/healing process. The next best thing to speed healing & detox is a 100% raw fruit diet & juices. 

The key thing to remember is that all life has a self healing ability designed into it's genetic code. Most people never truly heal because they are constantly trying to stop the healing process with drugs and they continue their poor lifestyle choices that caused their issues in the first place. Try your best to go 100% fruit and perhaps fast one or two days a week. Your body will heal if the proper conditions conducive to healing are re-established.   It may take some time, but stick with it.

"The same intelligent power that built our bodies is also the power that heals it"
I know what bad migraines are like..I suffer from them too. However, once I stopped flipping back and forth between cooked and raw, incorporated yoga and stayed hydrated they occurred less and less.
Rawfruitygoddes,
Why did you decide to avoid oranges? Im curious what problems could they give
where can i find these flower essences?? are they online somewhere?  and thats awesome about the energy therapy, never heard of that, i wonder if that would help my migraines...thank you!

When you are stressed, first try to calm down. Start to breath really deep and sit or lay down. Go out in nature and on the sun as much as you can. 

You have digestive issues and migraines.... How much water are you drinking? I increased my water intake in the morning and now my digestion is much better.

And if you have digestive issues, you may have problem digesting some raw foods. Bananas are usually OK if they are ripe. Some people have problems with greens, oranges, apples...  

i realize i havent been drinking as much as i was, im trying to get 2 liters in, trying to push to 3.  Its been a slow process that im trying to get better used to since i never used to drink like, anything throughout the day.  And never water.  I would always just drink probably 2 cups of juice a day way back, and thats it all day!  I was dehydrated for years, its scary!  But atleast 2 liters/day, trying to up it to 3!  The digestion issue only started after i had my first yucky cooked food binge....and kale was also causing digestive discomfort, because i was trying to get a big salad in every night, and it was the only green i like to eat (i dont like any lettuce ive tried, trying to develop a good dressing still, or green smoothie recipe)

I think 2L is really not enough, not even 3L in the beginning. But I believe it's hard to drink so much water if you were drinking so little before lfrv. I was drinking 2-3L of water before lfrv and 100% juices but now I find out it still wasn't enough, because when I started eating more fruit and less cooked my dehydrated body started crying for more water.

Just make sure you  properly hydrate your body before you eat. 

id suggest u throw away the cooked foods at home dont hide any of them. so when the urge is kicking u, reach for fruits that you bought, eat as much as you like. any fruit will do. make sure u drink water, make friends with LFRVs who are near your area. i found out the importance of great friendship and support and i hope you find at least one person near you to chill you out and calm you down. 

hope it helps :)

cant throw everything away, its all of my parents food lol.

Addictive connections and associations can be really brutal. I suggest you:

• Eat enough to help crowd out any desire for something you don't want.
  • Often remind yourself what you wish for yourself and why you wish it. (Probably need to do this when you aren't hungry and/or in a vulnerable state) State your choices and your reasons out loud when you are feeling the cravings.
  • Tell yourself how much you love YOU and remind yourself that YOU deserve only the very finest things.
  • Be gentle with yourself. You are human. It is ok to fall short; pick yourself up and let it go.

Aw, Janelle, you can definitely overcome it, it's a matter of staying strong.

I used to abuse my body when feeling not only sad and down, but lethargic and super happy, it was so weird and wrong, but it did drive me to eat horrible stuff, luckily it is in the past! Sometimes idea of cooked food creeps into my mind as well. To get rid of that I try to have a large bowl of salad, like tomatoes-cucumber-fresh basil-baby corn-1/2 avocado-topped with fresh lemon juice. And not caring about calories, because it is raw and fresh and tastes delicious, makes me feel safe and not guilty! Or mashed bananas (don't have a blender yet) with coconut flour - makes it taste like cream! Add dates to that - yummy food, and gives good feeling of satisfaction.

Maybe try to recognize what taste are you craving and want to binge on and try to replicate it by using only fresh and raw ingredients. Hopefully you will get back on track in no time! x

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"Liquidity Shortage Getting Worse: Fed's Repo Oversubcribed Even More As Funding Demand Jumps #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2lXEgcM"
15 hours ago
"Liquidity Shortage Getting Worse: Fed's Repo Oversubscribed As Funding Demand Soars 50% Overnight #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2mi7u6d"
yesterday
"$53.2 Billion In QE Lite: Fed Concludes First Repo In A Decade Amid Liquidity Panic #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2kFdPbI"
Tuesday
"Home Prices: Downhill From Here #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2kMOeNN"
Monday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sunday
pradtf left a comment for Tams
Sep 14
pradtf and Tams are now friends
Sep 14
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sep 14
"ECB cuts key rate, relaunches QE to shore up eurozone economy #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2kymAUZ"
Sep 14
"Trump Says Fed Should Cut Rates "To ZERO Or Less", So US Can Refinance Debt And Lenghten Maturities #peace #truth#light http://j.mp/2kH4yzB"
Sep 12
hajapapaya replied to TINtininintin's discussion seeking hair and scalp advice in the group Raw Vegan Skincare & Beauty
Sep 8
"Housing Bubble 2.0 - Housing Market Crash on the Way: Shiller #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2knZ6ln"
Sep 8
Peter Csere commented on Peter Csere's video
Sep 7
Josephine H Calvi is now friends with Randy Raw, Jojo Marion and Kevin
Sep 6
Lotus33 and Primal Rich are now friends
Sep 6
Scarlet R joined TheBananaGirl's group
Sep 6

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service