I have a couple questions and I'd like to get the point of view of some different individuals.
1. How important is it to have mono-meals?
2. How much water do you drink?
3. Is it bad to eat fruit late at night?
4. What is your fruit to veggie ratio on a daily basis?
5. If you are eating cooked carbs, is eating stuff like quinoa and millet ok? I try to avoid bread at all costs...
I would say that I'm 80% raw on average daily. I live on campus and have to use the meal plan so I end up eating cooked food sometimes. I also find it hard to avoid fat because I feel like there's so much hidden oil in things... Like tabouli salad! I could eat that ALL day but I feel like theres quite a bit of oil in there..
I'm feeling great. I'm coming to terms with my body and choosing health and happiness over skinny and so I think this is going very well.
anyways. any advice would be awesome! And any other tips would be great!