30 Bananas a Day!

I'm exhausted, I cannot get enough sleep. 6 hours is the most sleep I get per day. It has been this way almost every night for 2 long years and I'm just so sick of it. Perhaps 10 times a year I sleep more but it's not very often that happens. Will eating more fruit and carbs help balance whatever is wrong so I can sleep right?

I'm so tired around 10pm and then I lay awake until 2, 3am and wake up at 7am. Any good advice? Exercising does not help at all btw.

Views: 843

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sounds like me atm. I'm going to get a membership at his new gym in my area this week and start exercising more regularly (I just moved so it's been put on hold for some time and studies take up a lot of my freetime).  I was thinking perhaps cyckling and/or running will take a lot of energy out. Thyroid can be it, I'm gonna check it out soon.

Thanks!

I think you're right!

I know, but we got a lot of snow now ^^. That's true, I want a variety and I heard people talk well about the gym so I thought I'd go this week + I really miss strength training, so the gym is awesome.

I used to do a lot of strenth training to gain muscle (i'm a girl so, it doesn't come easy lol) and now nothing and I don't have any weights at home so all I do are high intensity workouts in my livingroom.

What is a turbo trainer??

Kevin Alexander, I dont know why I couldn't reply on your last post so I write here instead:

That sounds really good actually. I'm definitely gonna check it out.

Ok, that sounds like a good option actually!

I live in north Sweden and we got a lot of snow now but in the spring, summer and fall it's always decent weather to go biking. I think it sounds like a good option to have on hand.

That's true!

Hey Kevin, those trainers look like something i could use, thx for posting that.

It's a wonder us Brits can get out of bed in the morning with our grotty weather, let alone risk the wet roads full of inconsiderate plonkers and wet manhole covers :D.

Dont get me started on potholes lol.

I only sleep about 7 hours - maximum. I'm always jealous of people who can sleep longer. I get up on 5.30 am the latest, so I can workout and do some chores/errands, then go to work from 10am-7pm, until I'm home it's about 7.30 pm, then I have to eat, clean etc. so the earliest I can go to bed is around 10 pm. But I'm used to it. Even IF I can sleep longer, like on sundays, I wake up around 5 or 5.30 am. I always have to laugh when my friends say they did get up early on a sunday - on 10 am lol I think not the hours count, but rather the sleep intensity. I feel fresh in the morning and fit during the day - even though I have to get up 2 times a night to pee :)

I don't work, I just have lots and lots of schoolwork. Haha that sounds awful but I agree, I wish I could sleep longer too.

That's great :)

haha, true

7-8 hours a night

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

ednshell replied to Fruitman's discussion Natural Hygiene, Organic Farming, Fasting... free eBooks
yesterday
Melissa Grace joined Marina's group
Saturday
Lucas mcclaren's photo was featured
Friday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Covid Lockdowns Killing 29 Times More People Than Covid? - with Dr. Ron Paul #awakening #peace #truth #love #light https://j.mp/2BGeQJ4"
Jul 8
luke left a comment for Mean Vegan Girl
Jul 5
luke and Mean Vegan Girl are now friends
Jul 5
Melissa Grace left a comment for Raisa
Jul 4
"Covid911 INSURGENCY #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light https://j.mp/2YKEZ1O"
Jul 1
"!! DANGER !!Test Shows Oxygen Levels Drop into the DANGER ZONE FIVE SECONDS After Putting on a Mask. #truth #light https://j.mp/2ZeLBog"
Jun 29
Lucas mcclaren's photo was featured
Jun 29
Eunice Su-Ai joined Marina's group
Jun 28
TheBananaGirl replied to Raini Pachak's discussion Oh, hey.
Jun 25
Zeus Lopez Perez posted a discussion
Jun 25
"Bayer Pays $10BN To Settle Thousands Of Monsanto Glyphosate Lawsuits #organic #fruits #vegetables #health #longevity https://j.mp/317rw5S"
Jun 23
Rus Talis replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 14
Rus Talis commented on ednshell's video
Jun 13

© 2020   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service