30 Bananas a Day!

I am curious how some thin people in our society are able to eat high-fat diets and not store all of the fat they eat? Is it somehow eliminated, or stored internally, in between the organs, or what? Is something different about the way their bodies handle fat?

I am just so curious. As for me, I steer clear of the fat!

Views: 1477

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Fat is still clogging their arteries and I think they are as much as risk as obese people. I used to be skinny fat (still skinny, I hope I'm not that fat anymore ?) and I had very bad blood pressure, so definitively not going well... Appearance is not everything.

skinny fat doesnt really exist. It simply means you have no muscle mass. You can either be fat or skinny. I do understand the term skinny fat, but it just means skinny with lack of muscle.

I've been eating LOTS of nuts, vegan "dairy"-producs and vegan fast-food for a while and was even skinnier that I am now. My total intake was around 2200-2500kcal per day and I exercise daily; between one and 4 hours. No wonder I didn's gain weight, huh? =D

Atlhough it seems as a benefit it really is not. It mostly shows that you are not absorbing/procesing food correctly. I am one of those people who can eat anything and never gain weight but let me tell you. High fat diet makes me ill, with low energy, performace drops and my mood changes like a weather. And I look like shit anyways. No win at all.

Some people who eat high fat diets don't gain weight because the amount of calories they consume doesn't exceed the amount of calories they burn.

Heh, all my cousins are lean skinny mother fudgers and they consume the most unhealthiest foods ever. I'll be laughing my head off when they die of heart diseases and chronic failures within the next 30 years from now ^_^ [I'll be chomping down a banana while doing so mind you >_0]

Eating a lot of fat won't necessarily lead to weight gain if carbs are kept low as the body will have to turn to fat for energy. Using fat for energy is terribly inefficient though and usually negatively affects exercise performance. There are plenty of ways to get/stay lean really, low carb/high fat offering rapid results but it just seems like a horrible idea.

^ Everything related to Fat seems like a horrible idea >_<  : D

I ate 100 grams nuts didnt gain did lost weight but the next day very slow at spinning

No idea.... All my friends and relatives eat cr*ploads of high-fat foods [including animal products]. Most of them look zillion times better then me. Also their health is realllllyyy good. + they all have bad sleep routines and they're drinking alcohol. Seems pretty unfair for me, but....it's just how it is.

I remember last summer. I did one-hour hardcore-ish bike rides every or every other day, and some light but sweating activities on the other days [+being active apart from those bike rides too, not just 1hr of something]. And every time I came home, my brother is smashing down eggs or sandwiches, or oily pasta+cheese, or various meats/high-fat-high-cheese pizzas/burgers/fatty salads/potatoe chips + booze.....etc. Ofcourse he eats healthier stuff too - veggies, fruit, but it allways has cr*ploads of fat along with it.

And his physique is just WOOOW [he's just partying [which is pretty active lol] or taking light bike rides here and there, or some crunches/pushups, or irregular, not-so-often high intensity stuff]. And he's like HOT and ripped, and lean, slim, toned. Both of my brothers actually look almost like Harley Durianrider. But my body - just chubby, 10kg too-heavy chunk of flesh and fat hahahahah.

Yeah, I know a few people who eat so much fat and they are really skinny. Granted, they are in their late 20s, and youth may be on their side for now. But I always hear "the fat you eat is the fat you wear" and how fat is so easily stored. So I'm just like, where is their dietary fat going?!

Lol, right? I'm like - how do you guys do that??

I often keep silent about me being "healthy", since they look waaaaay more lean/slim than I do.

I really think that MAYBE it's smthng to do with being young. Idk. But then again - I'm in my 20s either.

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"Covid Lockdowns Killing 29 Times More People Than Covid? - with Dr. Ron Paul #awakening #peace #truth #love #light https://j.mp/2BGeQJ4"
yesterday
luke left a comment for Mean Vegan Girl
Sunday
luke and Mean Vegan Girl are now friends
Sunday
Melissa Grace left a comment for Raisa
Friday
"Covid911 INSURGENCY #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light https://j.mp/2YKEZ1O"
Jul 1
"!! DANGER !!Test Shows Oxygen Levels Drop into the DANGER ZONE FIVE SECONDS After Putting on a Mask. #truth #light https://j.mp/2ZeLBog"
Jun 29
Lucas mcclaren's photo was featured
Jun 29
Eunice Su-Ai joined Marina's group
Jun 28
TheBananaGirl replied to Raini Pachak's discussion Oh, hey.
Jun 25
Zeus Lopez Perez posted a discussion
Jun 25
"Bayer Pays $10BN To Settle Thousands Of Monsanto Glyphosate Lawsuits #organic #fruits #vegetables #health #longevity https://j.mp/317rw5S"
Jun 23
Rus Talis replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 14
Rus Talis commented on ednshell's video
Jun 13
ednshell commented on ednshell's video
Jun 10
ednshell posted a video

Lies, Coverups, Google, Censorship, and the Whistleblower of the Year: Zach Vorhies (Part 1)

Charlene interviews the Whistleblower of the year, Zach Vorhies! Zach has done what few others have dared to do, tell the truth about Google and Big Tech and...
Jun 10
Lucas mcclaren posted a photo
Jun 10

© 2020   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service