30 Bananas a Day!

Hi guys, i´m from Brazil, follow the 811 for almost 4 months now. Since I started I lost some weight, but it is ok for me and I love my body right now. I no longer have candida, migraines, I have a lot of energy to run. Since I am low fat raw vegan, my time has improved a lot in the races and I am so much happier now than ever. I don´t use any medication, i quit even birth control pills. But my facial skin is terrible! A lot of acnes even in the neck! All of this is it detoxification? 

Views: 396

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am in my 2nd week of 811 and I am also experiencing very bad acne. People say that detoxing can come as late as 6 months into the diet, so that would be my guess. I can't imagine what else would be causing it...

Yes, we have to be patiente... :-)

This is your body's third kidney trying to filter. The lymphatic system is trying to remove waste and your kidneys aren't keeping up with the detoxing basically. So yes, 'healing crisis' which is directly correlated with your GI tract.

Also - birth control pills have been messing with your hormones - your body needs to get back on track and definitely will be trying to recreate balance  - no worries!

A lot of things that help during this (and to make it go faster) is to drink plenty of water, very high fruit to no fats for a while, and even do a colonic! Years of eating mucous forming, lymph clogging food transforms into mucoid plaque that clogs the villi of your intestines and sticks to the walls of your colon ... sometimes it needs help completely breaking free (and moving), and that's why colonics are so beneficial. (Matt Monarch RAVES about the benefits, so if you're interested go watch a YouTube video from the RawFoodWorld... :) )

Personally, I've had skin problems since I hit puberty (which now I believe has a lot to do with having my tonsils removed at age 4 and growing up in the meat/dairy midwest). Going 80/10/10 to 90/5/5 made the biggest difference, but I really saw the most improvement doing herbs from www.godsherbs.com - lymph, endocrine, kidneys, and stomach and bowel. Our organs and glands have really taken a hit from the environment, stressful lives, chemicals everywhere, and of course the foods we eat. They help to kickstart it... However, colonics are super amazing for speeding up the healing crisis and I'd recommend them.

In time this should clear up on its own, too, so don't worry and stay strong!

Hi Amanda, thank you for your help! I will bem strong!

Hi Yulia, I agree with you, i won´t make any colonic...

I quit the pill at the same time that I started to follow the 811, almost 4 months. My periods are very regular since then, and better, just two day of period without any pain ;-).

The only problem is my skin... but i took bith contoll pills for 18 years! Could you imagine that??? I eat o lot of greens, at least 2 heads os lettuce, rockets in one day...And a lot of water ...

So, a eat a lot of bananas... don´t say that it can be bad...

Thank you for the response! :-)

hey yulia, I was interested in what you said about your period. I am on my second month raw going on my third and I just started breaking out terribly. Also prior to this I hadnt gotten my period in five months but ive never taken birth control. Something that I think might have affected this was anorexia..But I stopped three months ago and still didnt get my period until just recently. Is loosing my period unhealthy?

It took six months of veganism for my skin to clear up.  If I ever get off track, my skin tells the story right away.  Do drink a lot of water, and avoid soy and wheat and give it a little more time:)

I don´t eat soy or wheat... i think I have to be patience...

Go to YouTube and search Dan the man why 80-10-10 doesn't work for everyone it is VERY informative and I think everyone on 80-10-10 should watch it. Be thankful your skin isnt at it's best, your body is doing exactly what it should! Hope this helps.

I just love this video, thank you! 

Glad you enjoyed it! Ive been having crazy hair loss since going 80-10-10. Feeling pretty discouraged until last night when I found this!

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Frugisaurus replied to Frugisaurus's discussion Digestion on High Raw VS RT4/Starch based
19 hours ago
Frugisaurus's photo was featured
yesterday
ednshell commented on ednshell's video
yesterday
ednshell posted a video

Why Smoothies are the Solution to Nourishment

From a live phone wellness consultation. I was coaching my client on how to get his greens and omega-3s in (flax oil because of sensitivity to seeds). While ...
yesterday
ednshell replied to Frugisaurus's discussion Digestion on High Raw VS RT4/Starch based
yesterday
ednshell replied to Frugisaurus's discussion Digestion on High Raw VS RT4/Starch based
yesterday
OrganicMark posted a status
""I See No Future Here": Migration To Taiwan Surges 28% As Hong Kong Residents Flee #peace #truth #love #light #now http://j.mp/31RVJTO"
yesterday
Blue Coutell is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
yesterday
"Chinese Social Credit Score Prevents 2.5 Million "Discredited Entities" From Buying Plane Tickets #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/30tZWNf"
yesterday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sunday
"12 Reasons Why Negative Rates Will Devastate The World #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://j.mp/31FPK4a"
Sunday
"Recession Countdown Begins: Treasury 2s10s Yield Curve Inverts For 1st Time In 12 Yrs; 30Y Yield Drops To All Time Low http://j.mp/2Z56cte"
Friday
Frugisaurus posted a discussion
Aug 12
Frugisaurus and Cyril are now friends
Aug 12
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Aug 12
"It’s Time To Expose These False Flags - Episode 1937c #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://j.mp/2YBDept"
Aug 8

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service