• 1 large zucchini, unpeeled, ends chopped off
• 1 large carrot, unpeeled, ends chopped off
• 1 red pepper, seeds and core removed
• 1 mango, peeled
Wash the zucchini, carrot and pepper, and peel the mango. Use a julienne peeler (or a zucchini spiralizer, if you own such a thing) to grate up the veggies as best as you can. I found it worked best on the zucchini and the carrot, and I used a regular box grater to to do the pepper and the mango. Mix everything together in a large bowl.
• 1 tsp of lime juice
• chopped garlic (half a clove or so)
• chopped ginger (small bit, or a pinch of dried)
• A splash of water (1-2 tsp) to thin it out a bit, if necessary
Blend everything, then toss your dressing in with your veggies and serve. Garnish with fresh cilantro and a few crushed peanuts (unless u don't want any overt fat)
source: http://www.foodnotfuss.com/thai-style-raw-zucchini-pasta/ (the recipe is initially HFRV)
I'm making this (minus the nuts) tonight! YUM!
Thanks Mrs. Ladybug!
garlic is NOT accepted here to be promoted ( neither are peanuts). just a heads up!
it looks beautiful though.
yum! i think i will use nectarines instead of mango, I don't have them right now. AWESOME!
I spiralized an apple tonight and was like "Hey kids, look, I'm awesome!" And my kids were all "meh". And I did an onion for a salad.