30 Bananas a Day!

i have had a lot of fruit in my dorm room lately and it attracts people. here is what attracts the most people, in order:

1. mangos

2. avocados

3. strawberries

4. peaches

5. blueberries

6. watermelon

7. oranges

here are other things that i think are attractive:

8. dates

9. kale

eat these 9 foods to boost attraction.

what attracts you? what other foods have very sexy, attractive energy?

Views: 1154

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I shared figs with someone named Chelsey who I used to have a crush on, so they remind me of that person. Cherries are too because my first kiss (someone else) was nicknamed Cherry Cheesecake Chelsey and they are so red and scrumptious. Mangoes top the list, of course. Someday I want to eat mangoes nude with someone hot and ... content removed. Durian is kind of a like a bad boy hottie who you pretend not to like and are afraid of at first, but once you dig in you just can't get enough. Plus, Tasia took a picture of a cut-open durian that looked like a ... Dates are obviously adorable because they are my namesake and they remind me of me, and I am cute. Bananas are sexy because they're a phallic symbol and because I was peeling and eating bananas during a video chat with a friend, before we peeled ourselves. Peaches! I heard this song about moving to the country and eating a lot of peaches, and it seemed like innuendo. Yes, peaches are certainly sensuous. Watermelon is more lovey dovey than sexy, because it's Valentine-colored and I wrote most of my self love articles after or while eating watermelon. Dragonfruit is positively pulchritudinous! Zucchini is the most smokin' non-sweet fruit, and would you just look at that head of bok choy's curves ... ow ow.

Well, that was really self indulgent. :) Those are merely my impressions. I think any fruit could be considered sexy, because fruits contribute to robust human health and vigor, and because fruits are a means of reproduction for plants.

we have a similar fantasy. 

keep up the positivity.

I am not sure that eating fruit has attracted more people to myself although some acquaintances have noticed my increased happiness and well being,  and or ask where do I draw my strength from when I show stability in tense situations. 

Having said that, and not to give a boring answer, people are attracted to my bananas.  Even though my kitchen looks like a fruit shop with multiple kinds of fruit, when people come to visit, they will leave with a bag of bananas of which they usually ask for. 

I might recommend people go veg, but never force.  I guess when they see and smell the bananas and or see me eating them, they just have to have some for themselves.

Peace, PK

PK,

I think they are taking the bananas because they are afraid they'll spoil.

They think: "Poor PK, bought too many bananas. I will help and take a bag with me. I will make some banana bread at home..." :)

Fruitman,

Ah yes... the banana bread...

I think you might be on to something here  though.  One of my pet peeves is when people ask how much fruit costs verses SAD food, and how much I must be spoiling because fruit goes to waste so easily right?

I ask them how much did their beef steak cost last night? $8 plus spices and some potatoes and veggies on the side, plus dessert, plus soda, plus the alcohol if they drink.  A fancy SAD meal, even homecooked, can run 10-15-20$. 

My banana meals might cost about 2-3 dollars on an average day (although the price just went up:(

The cost of my food is about the same as when I did Atkins and when I ate SAD.

I know there are some people who might spend less on a beans and bread kind of diet, but I think I have a bean allergy, so never ate much that way. 

There have been some legit plundering of my bananas for hungry kids who were not interested in the mysteries that were for dinner.

Peace, PK

those around you noticing your improvement is a certain sign of increased attractive energy. 

and this is a different discussion i guess, but it's great you go about spreading veg in a peaceful manner. the best way to promote LFRV or anything at all is to surround it in positive energy. 

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"Trump knocks Mueller out of the ring #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2UCShJb"
yesterday
Michael Lanfield posted a discussion
yesterday
Laticia Gibson is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
yesterday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
yesterday
"You’re Not Dying – It’s the Schumann Resonance! #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2HuGyZu"
Mar 13
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Mar 11
Milos Stepita posted a discussion
Mar 10
"Q - The Plan To Save The World REMASTERED #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2TjAGtr"
Mar 7
Profile IconPedro Ceron and Jacob Young joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Mar 4
Mar 4
RawVeganGamer posted a discussion
Mar 3
Avi commented on TheBananaGirl's page THE RAW TILL 4 DIET EBOOK
Mar 1
Profile IconAvi and Joyce joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 28
"WHY? Massive Blasts Hitting Earth Continually w/ Dani Arnold-McKenny #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2To6VHf"
Feb 27
Feb 26
Profile IconTara nuru and Jami joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 25

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service