30 Bananas a Day!

Good day guys,

I moved to Brazil from Canada about 3 months ago , and I am really loving it here.  Perfect weather, lots of fruits and freshly grown veggies. The only problem that I found here is to find like minded people and organic produce.

I moved here because I was pretty excited with the idea to create a self sufficient living and  eventually if things work out and if I meet like minded people, I'd like to create a self suficient  society . Currently I am living in a 6 acres farm, growing lots of organic fruits and veggies :) will post some pics soon, please let me know if you guys share the same dream ..

Cheers

Views: 982

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That's great that you're starting the sustainable living project sooner rather than later! And it's funny--I'm actually looking at a university in Canada, UBC in Vancouver. 

Anyway, I will definitely let you know if I can ever come over to help out! I've always wanted to travel to South America.

Great one. I used to live in Toronto and visited Vancouver many times. I would be living there now if I didnt move to Brazil, great uni also. :) Keep in Touch

Here are some pictures of the farm .. There are a lot to do still and I am still learning  :)

Attachments:

Oh it's beautiful! Those mangoes! mmmm. Wonderful potential:)

If anyone is actually interested please let me know

Sergio,

I am totally interested. :D This sounds like such an amazing dream come true. How is the project coming? What can I do to help? BIG HUGZ, MK

Your farm is gorgeous! :D

Hi Sergio! 

I'm a college junior and this is EXACTLY the type of thing I am looking for. I'll be in Ecuador this summer studying abroad and there is some chance I could hop over to Brazil and meet you. Please keep in touch! Maybe you should get the email addresses of people who are interested so you could shoot us all updates. Mine is bbeeler@willamette.edu. 

Hello MK and Ben. thanks for the reply and I am pretty happy to hear that you guys are  interested on joining a raw vegan ecovillage/society. The land you saw isn`t my own MK, I wish it was tough..my grandpa farm is pretty much a garden of eden,full of organic fruit trees, garden, nature , water streams etc. I feel so blessed to be spending sometime here . I feel its time for me to buy my own land and start to live the life I`ve always dream of.

I`ve found an amazing and cheap land, it is located about 2 km from the beach ( Bahia -Brazil ), with lots of water, lots of fruit trees in it and away from the city :)

It would be great if you guys were in Brazil already , it would be easier..that way we could work together and start this permaculture project ASAP if you guys were interested on buying a land. I am looking for people here in Brazil at the moment, but if you guys are really interested on sharing this fruit paradise with me , let me know and we can work this out. I know it will be hard for you to move to Brazil next year as you are still in college Ben , but you are more than welcome to join me here anytime friend !!

Cheers

I graduate after next fall. I don't have any significant income of my own yet but I'm open to making things work! Please keep me undated! 

Ben , I will def let you know how things are going here . Let me know if you do come to Brazil, it will be great to have a fellow 811 visiting us in the farm. It`s been a long time I don`t see our specie around lol, take care

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"Navy Patents UFO-Like Compact Nuclear Fusion Reactor and Hybrid Space/Sea Crafts #evolution #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2qtNgbW"
11 hours ago
Aysel is now friends with Houdini Steve Owens and Sugalena
Wednesday
"Why the 2008 Housing Crisis Recovery Is Just an Illusion (w/ Keith Jurow) #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2ODSZ93"
Tuesday
"Not Transitory - Fed Liquidity Handout Surges To Near $90 Billion #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/35F4Sl5"
Tuesday
Frugisaurus and Alex Curtis-Slep are now friends
Oct 15
Michael Lanfield posted a video

Return to the Gentle Sea by Michael Lanfield with Music by Dr. Will Tuttle, PhD (Full Audiobook)

Return to the Gentle Sea: For the Love That Lives in Everyone is a book on spiritual healing and cultural transformation on the human relationship to nonhuman animals. It explains how living in a herding culture, eating animals and their secretions,…
Oct 14
Michael Lanfield commented on ednshell's video
Oct 14
Michael Lanfield and Olga are now friends
Oct 14
Raw Aussie Athlete and Lil Green Coconut are now friends
Oct 14
ednshell replied to Tams's discussion Best vegan retreats ?
Oct 13
ednshell posted a video

Take Back Your Power 2017 (Official) - smart meter documentary

This award-winning film documents the real story on smart meters. + Subscribe for free EMF guide & help stop 'smart' meters and 5G: https://TakeBackYourPower...
Oct 13
ednshell posted a discussion
Oct 13
Profile Iconmichael wilson, Savannah Holte, tori jacobs and 2 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Oct 13
"QE4 "Not A QE" Begins: Fed Starts Buying $60BN In Bills Per Month Beginning Next Week #awakening #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2M9cmoQ"
Oct 12
Rock and Tams are now friends
Oct 12
Tams posted a discussion
Oct 11

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service