30 Bananas a Day!

Hi,

I still have a "light" form schizophrenia and i am on medications.#

(I am a high carb high calorie high fruit ; ) low fat vegan. 5000-7000kalories a day.

I am peeing clear, i am drinking 5 liters a day.

I go to bed at 21.30 and i am focusing on going to bed earlier.

I get around 9-10 hours of sleep, i would sleep 12 if i could stay asleep.

I get my b12 shots.

I ride my bike everywhere, or i walk, i am swimming and i am jogging(want to be a triathlete)

I have a garmin 310 xt, i train with low - to no intensity for endurance.

(I didnt figured out to train with no intensity all the time, i wish i could do that, does anyone do/did this and can help me?))

Do you have any idea how fast i should go of the medications while having a

healthy lifestyle? Harley recommended getting off the medications, but didnt

say in which time frame.

I am having some problems with sleeping good at nighttime, when i dont take my pharma drugs. Maybe these problems will go away soon, i ve no idea

Do you have any experience in curing mental disorders or do you know someone that got rid of a mental disorder by living the healthy lifestyle?

Views: 400

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

go off your meds asap!

this lifestyle will help immensely with psychological disorders...i was diagnosed with a multitude of different things before i went raw ranging from schizo-affective disorder, bi-polar disorder, clinical depression, D.I.D, borderline personality...you get the point i was pretty dang 'crazy'  ...any who now i am completely symptom free and life could not be sweeter, but it wasn't until i got off of my medication that things started looking up for me so i would recommend stoping them right away and doing it cold turkey is fine, just make sure you tell a couple of close friends/family members so they can monitor you for a week or so and you should be alright,

good luck brother!

Stefan, you've made the first and most important step, which is being responsible for your own health.  You have the control.  Congratulations!

Being simply a web forum, we are unable to dispense medical advice, including recommendations regarding medications.  That is for you to discuss with a qualified practitioner who knows your case inside and out. 

However, there are no contra-indications to living healthfully, which you already are in many respects. 

One lady I can direct you to for at least experience sharing is Victoria, as she has successfully dealt with severe mental issues herself. 

All the best!

http://www.30bananasaday.com/profile/VictoriaEverett?xg_source=prof...

I suffered from schizophrenia most of my life until I changed my diet.

Get off the meds!!! Do it slowly....I did it cold turkey at it was awful. Reduce a little a time, wait a couple of weeks between each reduction.

You should supplement b12 with mental disorders too, thats important.

been there..dont that. It didn't make a difference

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"URGENT Message to the President #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XtuLDb"
yesterday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sunday
ednshell posted a discussion
Friday
OrganicMark posted a status
"The Ugly Truth About Deutsche Bank's Stock Chart #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XpbXVK"
Thursday
ednshell replied to allie's discussion Facial brushing damage?
Jun 21
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Anger BROUGHT the JUSTICE to Washington DC. Jon Stewart (who's pro-vegan) shames leaders for 9' straight

Jon Stewart & 911 responders go to Washington D.C. for health funding, and faces empty chairs. He gives a 9 minute rant, shaming the Congressional leaders. S...
Jun 19
allie posted a discussion
Jun 19
allie posted a photo
Jun 19
Paul Rodgers replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
Jun 18
Paul Rodgers replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 18
YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
Jun 17
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 17
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Jun 14
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Jun 13
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jun 13
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Jun 13

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service