30 Bananas a Day!

Does 30 bad recommend white rice? I am currently 100% on fruit at the moment. If so can it be eaten the same way as fruit (as much as you desire). I noticed that DR touched on the subject in one of his vids (something about if he was in jail he would eat rice quite happily).

Any thoughts and/or experiences on the subject would be cool!

Cheers.

Views: 2290

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Peace, PK

LOLs on the deep breathing the silent but deadlies. 

ROFL!!!  Can you make this into a video!

Various reasons can lead to hair falling out, it happened to me about 18 months ago (I wasn't fruitarian then )  yes it can be related to diet, but it can also related to hormone levles (admittedly one can lead to another) also one of the most common reason for hair fall is the chemical hair dye,  I resolved it by changing my diet (at the time I didn't eat any fruit or veg) and stopped using chemical hair dyes. 

There are plenty of hair forums, you can look around them for ideas.  Also do go to the Dr and test your hormones.

if you have the choice between rice and potatoes, i would definitely go with the potatoes. i find them to digest very easily and i think they taste good, even with nothing on! you can combine them with all sorts of raw vegetables. and potatoes are a food, you always have easy at hand as well and you can order them in any restaurant!

I agree with everyone re the grains, they have bad effect on me as well, but how come the whole of Asia have rice as a staple!

Wow great video. What athletes! All fueled by a big servings of rice!
Yeh, but those are 5 to 10 y.o,  the grain damage would take its toll with age am afraid.
If i had to, i would eat soaked beans or potatos before going grains for sure. Why dont u try getting most of your calories from dates? I heard they are cheaper in Europe.

I need to do a video about this. Starches vs fruit.

Cooked starches digest better than raw ones. Its WAY easier to eat cooked starches than raw starches and thats a BONUS because we get more carbs for more glycogen which translates to more fun each day.

Cooked carbs dont make anyone fat. Its the fat. So I avoid starches not for fear of becoming fat but for the very fact that my physical and mental performance is way better on fruit. Ive done the experimenting believe me and fruits are hands down winners. Bananas/dates being the rice/pasta of this lifestyle. 

Tinned fruit/bottled juice will digest better than cooked starches too. Blended dried organic fruit is the best back up when fresh aint an option.

Id happily eat rice in jail but I prefer fruit and freedom and escape to areas where fruit is abundant and of quality. Nothing worse than eating poor tasting food. Going to Thailand tomorrow because this year in Australia has been a fruit downer and winter is here.

Thanks for the response DR. Yeh a vid would be great!
yeah make a video on that duri!!!=)

I was also wanting to touch on the subject of white over brown rice as well. Thanks for bringing this up. Brown is a better choice. Is brown rice consumed in Asia? 

Thanks for your response.

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"Bahrain, Belgium Report COVID-19 Treatment Touted By Trump Working For Patients #organic #fruits #vegetables #health https://j.mp/39p6zno"
yesterday
Cassie K and DreamsofFreedom are now friends
Friday
Cassie K added a discussion to the group Gardening for food and fun.
Friday
Sarah Troyer and Kevin are now friends
Mar 20
"Visualizing The History Of Pandemics... By Death Toll #NoVaccine #organic #fruits #vegetables #health #longevity http://j.mp/2x0ghPI"
Mar 18
ednshell commented on OrganicMark's status
Mar 16
Miles Brandon is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Mar 16
Profile IconMichael Taube and lizzie joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Mar 7
Rock replied to pradtf's discussion vegan cats
Feb 29
"$5 Trillion Wiped Out From World Stocks Amid Fastest Collapse In History #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2vfwccz"
Feb 29
Paul replied to Raini Pachak's discussion Oh, hey.
Feb 26
Silvery posted a discussion
Feb 26
Silvery replied to Rock's discussion This site...
Feb 26
BananaStatesofMurica! RAW OR DIE replied to Rock's discussion This site...
Feb 26
Profile IconJan and Zahra joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 22
ednshell posted a discussion
Feb 18

© 2020   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service