30 Bananas a Day!

I can't give up rice......I just can't do it.I eat organic Jasmine rice,and I can't give it up it's steamed of course. I eat a bowl a day with some raw fruit and broccoli I can't lie I ate 2 bowls today with my fruit. It's just so darn good. And growing up in a multicultural family with a lot of Asians in it,(3 Asian women and one Asian man have been in the family since I was about 3) I got hooked on that tasty substance at a young age. I don't put salt in it but I do put fresh pineapple juice in it. This is my aunt Sumiko's favorite condiment to put in her rice.........now I want some......darn it. 

Views: 998

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

thanks for the response!

Well, seriously, lucky you if you digest it well.  Not only does it leave me sluggish but I get an inflammation response that flares up an autoimmune condition.  All grains and legumes do that to me.  Honestly, otherwise I'd be eating them for the satisfaction and economy of budget.  Megan Elizabeth was discussing this in one of her videos, about how some of us have to be very pure with our diet to achieve vitality.

yeah it makes me feel amazingly full of energy and so satisfied.

WOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!! RICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chill out dude, seriously. There is no problems with what you are doing at all. What is making you being resentful to the food? Is it the 'Raw food' status to your fellow natives or something else? Your dinner sounds really clean anyways, because you don't add oils or salt to it but fruit and vegetables. As people said it works with some and not with others but you seem to be 'thriving' off it, so why the hate? Its high carb, low fat, low protein, and low cost.

nah no hate, it's just a thing of hey is this ok? ya know. I agree low fat low protein low cost......my wallet and heart loves me....hahaha

ya seriously i agree with everyone eat your rice for dinner and eat as much as u want of it! have u seen freelee's video on how large her cooked meals are? just make sure u eat enough fruit calories during the day before your dinner. and i recommend u not eat fruit with your rice. eat your "pre dinner" fruit about 1-2 hours at least before a cooked meal. like someone said though, citrus pineapple over your rice might be ok as long as u feel great digestion wise. eat a big big bowl of rice for dinner man. hope u are eating lots of fruit and greens during the day though1 or you can eat a small green salad with your rice for dinner to help with digestion. dont feel guilty. the best thing about this lifestyle is that u dont have to feel guilty when eating the right foods. cooked whole vegan carbohydrate foods are fine in the evening if you arent planning to go "all raw" :)

If you'd like further discussion, Joshua, pls repost in our group exclusively designed for cooked topics:

http://www.30bananasaday.com/group/high-carb-cooked-vegan-discussions

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Paul Rodgers replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
1 hour ago
Paul Rodgers replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
2 hours ago
YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
yesterday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
yesterday
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Thursday
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Thursday
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Wednesday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 10
Jun 6
Ronnie Smith posted a blog post
Jun 4
OrganicMark posted a status
"What The Secret Space Force Really Looks Like May Surprise You! 2019-2020 #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XovQZF"
Jun 4
ednshell replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 3
OrganicMark posted a status
"INSIDERS & EXPERTS: AG BARR IS ABOUT TO DECLASSIFY DOCS THAT IMPLICATE BARRY IN THE SPYING OF TRUMP. #truth #now http://bit.ly/2wyUDyE"
Jun 2
Silvery posted a discussion
Jun 1
Silvery and Windlord are now friends
Jun 1

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service