30 Bananas a Day!

You don’t have to be 100% raw, although this would be warmly welcomed, but we do require a 100% vegan as an Au-Pair for our home near Brighton, with potential visits to exotic countries planned (especially for Winter and possibly before) and we’d like to potentially bring you with us.

Two parents with very busy lifestyles, we have two very high energy raw (mainly fruitarian) kids who are not in full time education/care. Leo is almost 4yrs (fruitarian and eats occasional cooked vegan food) and Max is 1 yrs old (fruitarian and never had cooked food).

We are also very high raw and 100% plant based so whoever joins us on our adventure will be happy to abstain from non plant based foods ie. Meat, dairy, refined sugar, eggs, fish, salt, gluten etc although some cooked veg is okay from time to time.

A lot of our nutrition comes from fruit so you will also be happy to join in helping to prepare fresh juices, smoothies, fruit platters, raw breads, crackers and treats.

You will love hanging out with high vibrational kids and be very open to talking to them in an NVC manner (non violent communication) since we don’t do punishment and reward and allow full expression, validating our kids to enable them to be happy, secure and empowered.

As business owners and working within the raw food movement, as mentioned we have very busy lifestyles so being able to improvise and take the kids (or our 1 year old Max in case Leo has an afternoon at Nursery and I need to do some work) to the park, on the bus to Brighton for a beach walk or library visit and being very flexible between childcare, food preparation, odd jobs like washing up and help with housework.

We are looking for someone special to work an agreed amount of hours per week in return for living with us, which includes food, board and your own room in our home on the edge of Brighton. There may be some payment too, dependent on the amount of hours worked.

We would like at the very least 1 years commitment from you as the children will see you as part of the family and we will also need to book flight tickets in advance for you so that you can travel to the tropics with us.

Although we are currently living a few miles from Brighton at present we are looking to move in the next few months (we will still be close to either Brighton or Lewes). So access to town will be easy and we hope appealing for anyone either looking to visit the UK (and be near London but not too ‘urban’) and near the sea, with a very alternative, healthy volume of people. Summers here are fantastic and as mentioned we are hoping to spend the Winter in Costa Rica or Thailand with access to fresh, tropical fruits. And if your stay with us works out and you become part of the clan, you could be coming with us!

Looking forward to hearing from you!

30BaD note: Please read 30BaD FADs: Cyber Safety!

Views: 5313

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you, but we need someone who can focus just on our children as traveling with them often increases their needs whilst they settle. Good luck though.

If you are still looking for someone I am available and could start anytime.  The only thing would be that I would need to figure out about getting a visa to stay in the UK for that long because I live in the United States. 

A little bit about myself, My name is Clara. I am 20 years old.  I have been low fat raw vegan for almost a year and a half now.  I have a lot of experience taking care of children, and could give you references.  I have attended two years of college but am not in school right now.  I have been to Europe a couple times before once for two months to volunteer on a farm in Sweden, so I have some experience traveling and being out of the country.  So, if you are still looking for someone I would love to hear from you and would be happy to share more about myself and learn more about your family!

Are you still looking?
Because I'd be glad to give you my infos! :D

I am a vegan but very interested in being a raw vegan and I am also coincidentally looking for an aupair job! I am available to start on May 1st. 

I have a profile on aupair world if you would like to see more information about me or just email me. My email is kwiek_11 at hotmail.com if you would like to get in touch! 

Hope to hear from you soon! 

30BaD note: Please read 30BaD FADs: Cyber Safety!

Hey Guys. 
Check out this new facebook group. :)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1572791232957730/

hopefully it will help you! 

Hello there, I know I am a little late to the finish line, but if you are even remotely considering another vegan au pair, I'd love to hear from you. I am looking to au pair for 2015, and finding a vegan family is so rare! So if you're looking for one, give me a shout, cause I'd love to do it! :)

Are you guys still looking for someone?

Hi there, is this job still available? I am vegan with a high fruit and raw intake. I am available straight away, coming from Manchester. I have BA Hons in Early Years and have just finished working as a Youth Counselor for Disney Cruise Lines. 
Please let me know if you would like to see my full CV

Kind Regards,
Caroline 

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion vegan cats
yesterday
fruity78 replied to fruity78's discussion Where i get tastiest young coconuts in jan/feb?
Sunday
fruity78 posted a discussion
Sunday
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
Nov 16
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Nov 16
Lynae K. replied to Laura's discussion Loren Lockman (Low-Fat Raw Vegan? of 20 Years) Will Be Speaking in NY/NJ/PA May 24th–30th! Any Interested Attendees??
Nov 16
Lynae K. replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Nov 16
ednshell commented on Rawgasm's group No mobile phones
Nov 16
OrganicMark posted a status
"One Bank Finally Admits The Fed's "NOT QE" Is Indeed QE... And Could Lead To Financial Collapse #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2NQ5Jsc"
Nov 15
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Nov 15
Nov 15
Kris and Kevin are now friends
Nov 13
Sylvie Charron replied to cindy's discussion BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS
Nov 13
Nov 13
Nov 13
Sarah Troyer joined TheBananaGirl's group
Nov 13

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by