30 Bananas a Day!

Hey! 

Does anyone want to rent a house/apartment in St. Petersburg, Florida with me this fall? I'd love to have a raw house! Weekend farmer's market trips, runs, ocean swims, fruit parties, etc etc. 

St. Petersburg is pretty nice and the farmer's market is great! Last year I was getting organic local watermelons for $2 each AND they know me and give me free bruised tomatoes and such sometimes. Then the other farmer's market has the tropical fruits. Mamey should still be in season. 

I go to college in St. Petersburg. I just turned 21...I like yoga, art, singing, music, drawing, painting, crazy dancing, biking, the ocean, swimming, jogging, hiking, etc. 

COST: $250-500 per month each

Views: 1175

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Adam, 

welll we will be starting the lease the end of August so probably like September to Feburary or March at this point!

OH MY GOD. I'd love to! 

But I'm only 15, lol :/

You should ask again in three years ;)

lol darrrn

I am interested. I can't say for certain though. My boyfriend and I are planning on moving to Ecuador by the end of this year. I also have a job I'm committed to until August of this year. After that I was planning on doing some work for my boyfriend in Northern Cali. But if our plans fall through for any reason, or if I'm not with him (haha, I have an open mind...), then I'll hit you up. You sound like my ideal housemate and like an awesome friend. We do the same things (i.e. crazy dancing, running, ocean, raw food, blah blah blah), and I'm an adventurer. I've been to Florida once and LOVED IT. Love the climate, although I was in Miami. Is that similar to St. Petersburg? I would just look for a job there. That rent is literally half of what I'm paying right now for a room, so that's pretty sweet.

Way to ask and manifest your dreams!

Ohhh Francesca please join Meesha and I!! You sound awesome lol. It would be from the end of August to like February or something! There's a raw food restaurant there and generally plenty of job opps. 

Let me know as soon as you can so we can figure out how many rooms to get and whatnot!! yayy

I may not be able to give you an answer as fast as you'd like. That sounds like a great set-up and location! I will let you know if I can, and hopefully you'll still have a room available.

Thanks! Sounds awesome. And I like temporary. Until February sounds ideal. 

lol COME! =) 

That sounds awesome! I want to move somewhere warm this fall. Is st. petersburg close to the beach? I'm going to Jacksonville FL June 1st for ten days! :))

OMG Christy join us! St. Petersburg is RIGHT on the beach and one of the 3 bedrooms we are looking at is RIGHT on the beach...so we'd be with no excuse not to have awesome beach runs and swims daily!!

eee I will send you a private message with my number, text me! 

Sound great Bristol! I'd do it on a heart beat but I'm not alone so I can't, I have two little boys, but it sure sounds fun!!

aww well if you are living in FL already we'll have to have some fruit parties! =) 

I'm moving to Satelite Beach Florida this August. I will be living with my meat eating roomate from college, but its free so thats all I can afford right now haha. We are kind of on opposite sides of Florida, but if your having any cool fruit parties I need an invite ha =]

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Frugisaurus replied to Frugisaurus's discussion Digestion on High Raw VS RT4/Starch based
yesterday
Frugisaurus's photo was featured
yesterday
ednshell commented on ednshell's video
yesterday
ednshell posted a video

Why Smoothies are the Solution to Nourishment

From a live phone wellness consultation. I was coaching my client on how to get his greens and omega-3s in (flax oil because of sensitivity to seeds). While ...
yesterday
ednshell replied to Frugisaurus's discussion Digestion on High Raw VS RT4/Starch based
yesterday
ednshell replied to Frugisaurus's discussion Digestion on High Raw VS RT4/Starch based
yesterday
OrganicMark posted a status
""I See No Future Here": Migration To Taiwan Surges 28% As Hong Kong Residents Flee #peace #truth #love #light #now http://j.mp/31RVJTO"
yesterday
Blue Coutell is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
yesterday
"Chinese Social Credit Score Prevents 2.5 Million "Discredited Entities" From Buying Plane Tickets #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/30tZWNf"
yesterday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sunday
"12 Reasons Why Negative Rates Will Devastate The World #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://j.mp/31FPK4a"
Sunday
"Recession Countdown Begins: Treasury 2s10s Yield Curve Inverts For 1st Time In 12 Yrs; 30Y Yield Drops To All Time Low http://j.mp/2Z56cte"
Friday
Frugisaurus posted a discussion
Aug 12
Frugisaurus and Cyril are now friends
Aug 12
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Aug 12
"It’s Time To Expose These False Flags - Episode 1937c #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://j.mp/2YBDept"
Aug 8

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service