30 Bananas a Day!

Hi everyone,

I am going to Scotland over the "summer"-its just going to piss it down the whole time! And was wondering if there were any raw to 4 or 80/10/10's up there and whether there are any good cheap farm shops around Perthshire that are worth a visit. I was also wondering if the  fact that the climate is a little more chilly need affect me eating uncooked food till 4 or can I just carry on as I am?

Thanks!

Views: 247

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey! I'm from largs on the west coast :) not sure about the farm shops in Perthshire, but you can get lots and lots of organic fruit from local fruit shops! there will definitely be one near you! and the climate isn't that bad! it's averaging around 15 degrees right now but it will be around 20 over summer and it rains a lot less that people think! You will love it over here, hope you have fun :D

Hey! Thanks!  Good to know I'm not the only one in the country doing this lifestyle! Yeah the weather forecast didn't look so bad actually. Hoping the fruit and veg won't be so expensive. How long have you been on the lifestyle for and what results are you getting? Do you have any people doing this along with you?

haha there's not many of us! It's not too expensive! especially in summer most things will be really cheap ;) I've been doing this for about 6 months and I totally love it! and nope don't know anyone else doing it!

Hi,  I lived in Anstruther and St Monans not too far from Perth for five years.  We used to visit a great organic farm shop in Falkland called Pillars of Hercules, you can find them on facebook.  On the East coast of Scotland it was much drier than where we live now in Pembrokeshire but it is generally a little cooler on the whole.  Perth is also a great place.  And there is an excellent festival held in July in Falkland called the Big Tent...a must for those who are environmentally aware.  We had loads of fun up there I am sure you will too.  All the best.

Hiya.

I literally live in Perth. I usually shop at Asda etc. I dunno if there is any shops with organic fruit, I looked and haven't found anything.

Thanks for the info girls! I will have to have a little look around when I get up there and maybe ask around a bit. I will defo look into attending that festival- sounds great!! If you ever fancy a little meet up in perth then message me!

I am a 811er =) East coast of Scotland we got demmm beaches =D we hit highs of 24 today so weather aint to bad. Talking about 1.50 for 6 organic bananas outta local supermarkets =) 

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"US Existing Home Sales Slump For 13th Straight Month #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2UPQZyH"
yesterday
Stephen James's photo was featured
yesterday
Profile Iconnarinder singh, Steve99 and Akira joined 30 Bananas a Day!
yesterday
Windlord's 2 photos were featured
Sunday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sunday
ednshell commented on Ben Trovato's video
Sunday
Rock commented on Jacob Hafer's blog post ATTENTION: Potential Partner Fruitarian Females Please See
Saturday
Rock replied to Reese's discussion Can you still have detox symptoms eating 50% raw and 50% sad
Saturday
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion The Gender Knot, veganism, and liberalism.
Saturday
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Acupuncture and chiropractic on animals is pseudo-science animal cruelty.
Saturday
Rock replied to Silvery's discussion What are good techniques in not letting the bananas over ripe?
Saturday
Charlie joined gmb's group
Friday
Andreea is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Thursday
"Where Is Inflation Hiding? In Asset Prices! #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2VSkM6E"
Thursday
"World Trade Suffers Biggest Collapse Since Financial Crisis #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2vajA2w"
Apr 18
"Banks Prepare to Take Your Money ⚠️ Bail-ins Exposed, Economic Collapse Update #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2UA4Ucg"
Apr 18

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service