30 Bananas a Day!

RAW FOOD WEIGHT LOSS: Mistakes Ive made in the last 10 years.

If you want high energy to drop the weight and/or maintain a fun lifestyle, you need to get enough carbs DAILY!

Views: 8840

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

absolutely riveting!!!!!!!!  thank you!

great video - very useful thanks so much!

Harley, Thanks for saying what you said about not focusing on the word raw, and rather focus on high carb.  that is  key. I love my fruit, We work 12-14 hours  a day in the Tucson desert, fruit is perfect for us. But my favorite, what I am able to eat lots of, mango, papaya, and melons which is hard to come by in the winter.  So we have been eating oranges and tangerines and some bananas and dates and apples all day.  We have been getting burned out on the oranges, eating them all day, we need variety in order to stay with it.  So after you mentioned potatoes and rice, I boiled potatoes, which I havenʻt done in 10 months.  They were really good.  Now I can stick to high carb vegan in the winter.  I have also started making banana date milk -10 bananas and 20 dates w/3 cups water.  Also tangerine juice-I throw 10 whole peeled tangerines in the blender with 1/2 cup water and blend.  It is easier to eat  some of the fruit  that isnʻt my favorite in liquid form.  I have been a raw vegan for 10 months 100%.  I was hung up on the word raw.  I donʻt want to start adding fat to my diet due to the lack of calories from fruit.  the potatoes and rice are a good alternative. Fabulous!

Very timely for me since I am just starting. Thank you for taking the time to share what you have learned, much appreciated!

I have a question for those of you who mix cooked potato/rice/vegetables with fruit (at different meals).  Do you have any issues with digestion?  Do you notice a difference?  Does eating those foods give you gas/make you bloated when you are used to eating mostly fruit?

THANKS!

If one is gonna have cooked starches then you gotta have em last meal of the day unless you want digestion issues. I couldnt even imagine having anything heavier than sweet fruit for breakfast or lunch. 

thank you.  i was wondering how one couldn't have digestion issues mixing in cooked food!  i know that when i do it - even at night - it can cause an issue for me. 

The fitter one is, the more they can 'handle'. When your fit, you eat a lot anyway cos you have to in order to maintain glycogen levels to power activity. So your digestive muscles are a lot stronger. Its a bit of a paradox as well cos even though you can handle more 'abuse' you also do better with more nurturing. Its a bit like a porsche. It can handle the high speeds and hot engine temps but it still does better with everything running at peak conditions.

Depends what cooked food people are eating. Steak and fries or steamed potatoes with brocoli and no salt/oil or dates with bottled organic juice. BIG difference but they are all 'cooked'. 

Great video //... thanks Harley x

99% of people in the raw food world are here for weight loss really. Id be a silly billy not to use keywords like 'weight loss' in my youtube vids.

Took me many years to work that out. Only really learnt it in the last few months lol!

: )

People confuse the phrase "weight loss" and health. I decided I would go raw before I moved to the Netherlands because I wanted to get healthy, and for me, weight loss was implicit. For people that are overweight, it is probably the first thing they think of in terms of how to be healthy. They think magically all their problems will be gone if they were slim.

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

ednshell posted a discussion
Tuesday
OrganicMark posted a status
"A CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER TO THE CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2uRCmzd"
Monday
Rock posted a discussion
Monday
"Coronavirus EXPOSED By Del Bigtree - What You Are NOT Being Told! #NoVaccine #organic #fruits #vegetables #health http://j.mp/2SMEe4c"
Sunday
ednshell posted a video

Even Smart Doctors Can Say the Stupidest Things

In other words, share what you KNOW not what you THINK! I address this issue in my book Goodbye Autoimmune Disease - how all the arguments against my smoothi...
Saturday
Abbigayle is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Saturday
Profile IconCharlie Bullock and gunel ismayilova joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 13
Calico Pete left a comment for Angela Hogan
Feb 10
Angela Hogan left a comment for Calico Pete
Feb 10
Angela Hogan posted a status
"Eating a banana."
Feb 10
Angela Hogan left a comment for Banana Boy
Feb 10
Profile IconVIDHYAPRAKASH and Banana Boy joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 9
Keshara Alleyne and Alex Curtis-Slep are now friends
Jan 29
Keshara Alleyne is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jan 25
"Giuliani: I can't sit by and watch my country be sold out by Joe Biden #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/36nb5l4"
Jan 25
Calico Pete is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jan 23

© 2020   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service