30 Bananas a Day!

Hello - First post

MY names Jo, im from England and have been vegan for almost 4 years.

I seriously struggle with binge eating (to the point i would call it an eating disorder; which i have only recently admitted to myself). Mentally life is pretty tough at the moment and i seem to be spiraling downwards.

I have been RAW for several months at a time in the past but with having absolutely no other connection to any other RAW people, real life or online (or even close vegans for that matter) i always end up failing. 

Basically i'd like to know if there is anybody on here in England that would like to become RAW buddies via email/whatsapp/etc to help each other along, share meal photos, tips, support and just generally be there.

I work seriously long hours, Mon-Sat 8am-5:30pm and so i'm not online that regularly; that's why i'd prefer to keep connected via smartphone interactions.

Thanks all;

much raw vegan love to everyone

Joanna 

Views: 180

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey :) I'm in England, too - in Kent!!

I have previous experience with this, I feel, and was also diagnosed with depression around 4.5 years ago.

I don't know anyone else on this lifestyle, apart from on here, and feel that support would be great and very helpful, too.

I'd love to become raw buddies :). I'll message you my email address if you're interested?? Do you have email on your phone??

Good luck on your journey :)

Jade C

Excellent! Thanks Jade :) 

I would love that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have whatsapp!

Great :) Feel free to send me an inbox message!

great to see youve scored some buddies here

That's great idea.I think this topic needs to become it's own forum board.I'm very happy and glad you've found couple of buddies.Everyone needs support when starting a new habit

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
1 hour ago
ednshell commented on Ben Trovato's video
2 hours ago
Akira is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
2 hours ago
Windlord's photo was featured
2 hours ago
Rock commented on Jacob Hafer's blog post ATTENTION: Potential Partner Fruitarian Females Please See
yesterday
Rock replied to Reese's discussion Can you still have detox symptoms eating 50% raw and 50% sad
yesterday
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion The Gender Knot, veganism, and liberalism.
yesterday
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Acupuncture and chiropractic on animals is pseudo-science animal cruelty.
yesterday
Rock replied to Silvery's discussion What are good techniques in not letting the bananas over ripe?
yesterday
Charlie joined gmb's group
Friday
Andreea is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Thursday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Where Is Inflation Hiding? In Asset Prices! #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2VSkM6E"
Thursday
"World Trade Suffers Biggest Collapse Since Financial Crisis #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2vajA2w"
Wednesday
"Banks Prepare to Take Your Money ⚠️ Bail-ins Exposed, Economic Collapse Update #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2UA4Ucg"
Wednesday
Houdini Steve Owens left a comment for Still Mind
Tuesday
Houdini Steve Owens replied to Ciara's discussion My English for your Spanish in the group International Penfriends and Language Exchange
Tuesday

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service