30 Bananas a Day!

Ok so here is a little about me. I was on a SAD for 24.5 years, and for the past 6 months I have been Vegan, almost 1 month exactly of following 811 strictly. After 2 weeks I was feeling great, I felt as if I found my calling, my runs were better, I felt great, everything was working. 2 weeks ago I started to feel sluggish, my mood got worse, and I called it detox. I was getting enough calories, sometimes almost 4000 in a day. My diet looked a little like this

Breakfast:

Whole watermelon or honeydew melon

Lunch:

10-15 bananas

Snack

2-3 mangos or 2-3 oranges

Afterworkout I liked Dates and Bananas

Dinner:

Leafy greens ,zucchini, tomato, bell peppers

After a few days of lethargy I then got a small rash on my forehead, which in just a few days quickly spread and would seem to get worse after each meal but look a bit better in the morning. After 8 days of the rash covering my forehead I saw my doctor, he said he thinks its a fruit allergy, and recommended I take an allergy test. He also referred me to a dermatologist. The derm. looked at it for 10 seconds without knowing about my diet says "Your eating alot of sugar? This looks like candida has caused dermatitis." I then explained to him my diet and he says many triggers of this kind of dermatitis includes citrus fruits or any allergen like dairy or eggs. So for two days I fasted, and the rash seemed to get better. Today I had some bananas, mango and oranges and the rash has not only come back full force but also appeared on my chest.

I feel broken right now and have even cursed fruit in my mind. I dont want to stop and lose all my momentum but I also just want this rash to go away. Docs recommended me a steroid cream but I did not take it.

UGH

Views: 389

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You could be pushing just a little too hard, give yourself more time to adjust to the diet.

Sorry about the rash and hope it is starting to get better now.  

A number one cause of rashes, acne, and other skin eruptions around here seem to be high oxalate foods.  High oxalate foods include animal products, dairy products, grains and bread, tubers and potatoes, legumes and beans, most nuts and seeds, chocolates, teas, coffees  sodas, most cooked foods, and most cruciferous veggies like kale and spinach.    You mentioned eating zucchini and bell peppers and these are high oxalate foods as well.  

30BaD FADs: Oxalate Health Impact - 30 Bananas a Day!

For some people, a rash may just be a sign of detox and may disappear after a few weeks.  Some of us come from backgrounds of doing drugs and or eating toxic diets, and when we clean up our diet, some of that stuff will come.  

Some people are actually allergic to bananas.  If you ever had sensitivities to latex, then you might be sensitive to bananas and or pineapples  or even mangoes.  

Other things to keep in mind are to make sure you are eating ripe fruit:

How to Pick Ripe Fruit 

Another things you can do is a version of the elimination diet.  Start out with a bananas island or an island of your favorite fruit and only eat that for a few days.  Slowly add things back into the diet one thing at a time.  So after the rash clears, for example, add oranges for a few days, and so on.  

For best results, eat simple meals of whole raw fruits, about 1/2-2 pounds of lettuce greens, and less than a handful of nuts or seeds a day (if you can digest them.)

30BaD Banana Wagon Tour - 30 Bananas a Day!

Good luck and Peace, PK

i started getting a serious rash the last two day too.  I was like you doing really well for 3 weeks and now i've got this terrible rash developing first on the my legs and arms, head, then face neck torso.

how are you doing now?  What did you do to work it out.  you can message me if you like 

thanks so much

Pankaj

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"Recession Countdown Begins: Treasury 2s10s Yield Curve Inverts For 1st Time In 12 Yrs; 30Y Yield Drops To All Time Low http://j.mp/2Z56cte"
yesterday
Frugisaurus posted a discussion
Monday
Frugisaurus and Cyril are now friends
Sunday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sunday
"It’s Time To Expose These False Flags - Episode 1937c #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://j.mp/2YBDept"
Aug 8
Frugisaurus and fruity78 are now friends
Aug 6
Carol Gay Fagerhaugh posted a status
"Hi ! 30 Bananas ! Can anyone direct me to a fruit and veggie calorie list? Thanks CG"
Aug 5
Profile IconA. Fruitarian and Alex Smith joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Aug 5
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Aug 5
"Google 'Very Biased At Every Level' And 'Will Attempt To Influence 2020 Election': Former Engineer #truth #light #now http://bit.ly/2yDhzxz"
Aug 5
ﻻan mangostan commented on Marina's group I'm single, you're single. Let's mingle!
Aug 3
"Trump can be President beyond 2024 #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/332C6cZ"
Aug 3
"The Fasting Cure Is No Fad #organic #fruits #vegetables #health #weightloss #longevity https://on.wsj.com/2LX3XWx"
Aug 3
Jelle replied to FruitinLove's discussion Does everybody have a soulmate? in the group I'm single, you're single. Let's mingle!
Aug 2
Frugisaurus and Jelle are now friends
Aug 2
Jelle replied to FruitinLove's discussion Does everybody have a soulmate? in the group I'm single, you're single. Let's mingle!
Aug 2

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service