30 Bananas a Day!

So i got the food down... fruity carbs, sleep and water, but now that ive changed the way i eat

i feel like everything else im doing is wrong, like using all the mainstream products, shampoo,

deodorant, lotion, household items, i mean EVERYTHING is filled with toxic chemicals, i just

want to be as minimalistic and natural as possible so my question is WHAT ARE YOU GUYS

USING ON A DAILY BASIS? where do you get it or make it? it would help alot, i dont just want to

live the food i want to live the lifestyle the best i can in this ^&*()$% up modern day and age, 

thanks, alisha.

Views: 570

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Personal Hygiene
Shampoo : Baking soda or lemon juice with some orange juice
Conditioner : apple cider vinegar (diluted in water)
Post-shower conditioner: 1 drop of olive oil rubbed in palm and worked in the hair. Do not use more or it becomes greasy
Body soap : natural olive oil soap (bought from olive pressing factories), baking soda
Scrub : olive oil with sugar or baking soda
Toothpaste: Baking soda - lemon juice paste
Body moisturiser: Olive oil fused with herbs/flowers (very little!)
Perfume: Rose water (the one used in cooking too)

House cleaning
Disinfectant: White vinegar
Surface cleaning: Baking soda and vinegar solution
Floor cleaning: shavings of olive oil soap in hot water and vinegar
Clothes detergent: Eco-friendly brand
Clothes softener: Eco-friendly brand

thanks you so much everyone, im excited to experiment with these natural alternatives (:

This thread delivers! Good stuff.

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion vegan cats
yesterday
fruity78 replied to fruity78's discussion Where i get tastiest young coconuts in jan/feb?
Sunday
fruity78 posted a discussion
Sunday
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
Friday
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Friday
Lynae K. replied to Laura's discussion Loren Lockman (Low-Fat Raw Vegan? of 20 Years) Will Be Speaking in NY/NJ/PA May 24th–30th! Any Interested Attendees??
Friday
Lynae K. replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Friday
ednshell commented on Rawgasm's group No mobile phones
Friday
OrganicMark posted a status
"One Bank Finally Admits The Fed's "NOT QE" Is Indeed QE... And Could Lead To Financial Collapse #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2NQ5Jsc"
Nov 15
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Nov 15
Nov 15
Kris and Kevin are now friends
Nov 13
Sylvie Charron replied to cindy's discussion BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS
Nov 13
Nov 13
Nov 13
Sarah Troyer joined TheBananaGirl's group
Nov 13

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by