30 Bananas a Day!

hey everyone. im just starting to get nervous about fertility. i know deep down this lifestyle is what we as humans are designed to eat, and as a result we women should all still thrive with great fertility just like how we thrive in every other way of our health.

BUT

i started 811 about 9 months ago, while my son was 7 months old. i was and still am nursing. he is now 19 months old and i still have had no period. i know every women's body is different but most women by now (at 19 months post delivery) have had their period even if they are still nursing. and my son only nurses a few times a day now.

i used to have super regular periods and my husband and i literally got pregnant the first time we decided we wanted to have a baby. literally we got pregnant the next day. i have always charted my ovulation with the FERTILITY AWARENESS METHOD and have never taken any pills for birth control. so im very discouraged that as i chart now even at 19 months past delivering my baby that i STILL havent had my period.

i have heard a lot of women to have stop menstruating on this lifestyle so i thought for a long time that between me nursing and eating a low fat raw diet that that is why i havent had a period yet. BUT i started charting my fertility recently because we are wanting to have another baby and sure enough IM NOT OVULATING. (i can tell through charting my cervical fluid and temperature)

since im not ovulating it means i cant get pregnant right now. i know there is a chance i will start ovulating once i stop nursing my son when he's 24 months, but im starting to get nervous about ovulating at all on this diet.

simply because i have not seen ANY 811 raw food leaders have babies. my question is, have any of you ladies out there, gone through not having a period anymore but still ovulate and been able to successful get pregnant? im talking long term 811ers. because i want to know if u women out there have successfully not had a period for a while and then we still able to get pregnant when they wanted to, or on accident haha.

this is very serious to me as i have heard of horror stories where women completely wreck their fertility by eating a super low fat diet and that it can be irreversible. we want like 4 kids guys! i dont know if those stories are true or not ive just heard.

thank u!!  

Views: 860

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey, breastfed for 2.5 yrs and didn't get me period back until I stopped night feeds at 2 yrs and no ovulation until i completely stopped. I think this is completely natural and normal form of birth control and is a way to give our bodies a rest in between each child.

I used no dummies/bottles other milk etc and used child led weaning. We never mushed or pureed her food and she went straight to solid but not until about 14months and she was a grazer and still mostly had milk. I think this frequent feeding is what suppressed my fertility so much. Also sleep has a massive amount to do with it. If you are still waking to feed a baby your body may not think you are ready to cope with another pregnancy and baby yet. Even if you are not night feeding, if your sleep is disturbed at all (we co-sleep so all wake each other a little for toilet, water) this can have an effect. I think this is definitely why mine didn't come back until i was sleeping better.

My fertility is right back to where it was before (cycles 28 days apart, ovulation spot on etc) so try not to worry. And try not to let it make you wean earlier than you wanted to, i know this can be hard.

I don't think you can put it down to this lifestyle until you have completely weaned and are sleeping well.

love and light

Yasmine 

there is an excellent book i have on fertility and extended breastfeeding I have and the lady that wrote it was raw vegan but not 811er. She also didn't get her periods back until she completely stopped each time and had 4 or 5 children i think. i'll find it...

Remember most women do get there periods back but also a large number stop night feeds very early on, space out feeds, introduce solid food early, use bottles and substitute milk. You can only really include the women who exclusively bf whenever the child asks. 

How often are you feeding?  

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Aysel is now friends with Houdini Steve Owens and Sugalena
4 hours ago
OrganicMark posted a status
"Why the 2008 Housing Crisis Recovery Is Just an Illusion (w/ Keith Jurow) #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2ODSZ93"
22 hours ago
"Not Transitory - Fed Liquidity Handout Surges To Near $90 Billion #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/35F4Sl5"
23 hours ago
Frugisaurus and Alex Curtis-Slep are now friends
Monday
Michael Lanfield posted a video

Return to the Gentle Sea by Michael Lanfield with Music by Dr. Will Tuttle, PhD (Full Audiobook)

Return to the Gentle Sea: For the Love That Lives in Everyone is a book on spiritual healing and cultural transformation on the human relationship to nonhuman animals. It explains how living in a herding culture, eating animals and their secretions,…
Sunday
Michael Lanfield commented on ednshell's video
Sunday
Michael Lanfield and Olga are now friends
Sunday
Raw Aussie Athlete and Lil Green Coconut are now friends
Sunday
ednshell replied to Tams's discussion Best vegan retreats ?
Saturday
ednshell posted a video

Take Back Your Power 2017 (Official) - smart meter documentary

This award-winning film documents the real story on smart meters. + Subscribe for free EMF guide & help stop 'smart' meters and 5G: https://TakeBackYourPower...
Saturday
ednshell posted a discussion
Saturday
Profile Iconmichael wilson, Savannah Holte, tori jacobs and 2 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Saturday
"QE4 "Not A QE" Begins: Fed Starts Buying $60BN In Bills Per Month Beginning Next Week #awakening #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2M9cmoQ"
Friday
Rock and Tams are now friends
Friday
Tams posted a discussion
Friday
"Powell says the Fed will start expanding its balance sheet ‘soon’ in response to funding issues #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/30Zc8ol"
Oct 11

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service