30 Bananas a Day!

Hey fruity friends!

Do you have any advice/experiences with probiotic supplements (or other, natural sources) for rebalancing gut flora?

Has Dr. Graham ever talked about this issue?

I've had a long history of anti-biotics usage and could really use some healing guidance! Thanks!

With love, DJ

Views: 1409

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi DJ,

I was using a capsule pro-bitoic for years but much prefer raw organic sauerkraut that I pick up at the HFS now.

I add it to my supper salad instead of adding a dressing. It is TRILLIONS of good bacteria opposed to billions.

If I come off anti-biotics, I will switch and take it first thing in the morn on an empty stomach for a week as to replenish my intestinal flora.

HTH.

Pax,

Mack

Awesome advice, thanks Mack!

Are there any particular sauerkraut brands/products you might recommend? Most of the ones I've seen contain added salt etc...

With love, DJ

Also, are there certain fruits that are especially good for pre/probiotics? Thanks!

You can make your own if you have time/inclination, it's just easier for me to buy.

Something local at your HFS...read the labels.

I buy a little local brand.

:-)

Thanks Mack! :) Much love!

I recently heard from several trusted sources that swallowing a tiny amount of feces (placed in a capsule) from a healthy individual is the best way to replenish gut flora.

Not a step I for one am willing to take, lol

Why not?

It's easy, free and fast.

lol, rawbert!  you're so bad!  ;)  30BaD that is! :D

I know Shell.. but thanks, it's good to hear it sometimes!!! :)

Did you try it? If not, please try and post your expirience.

Can you post the sources please?

Where do you find really healthy individuals today out of 30BaD?

On the street? "Hey Babe, you look so healthy and sexy... could you please... fill this capsule with a tiny amount of  your ..feces"?

I guess you'll never get a kiss in your life again, if you swallow it and tell it to anybody ;)

And i I guess this topic would be a nice rant for Harley ;)

There's no point for me to try it because I don't have any gut issues, but I wouldn't hesitate to try it if needed.

Here's one of the links, go towards the bottom:

http://www.raw-food-health.net/Gut-Flora.html#axzz1xXDQWHhu

The other one was either Dr. Greger (nutritionfacts.org) or Dr. Graham, I'll post the link if I find it.

Of course I'd ask a 30bad member to donate the sample! :)

People eat crap all the time (even raw vegans, bacteria poop) and they are still kissing so I don't see a problem there..:)

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Meredith is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Thursday
Profile IconFedor Malkin and Karmenac33 joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Wednesday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Tuesday
Pete Braglia and ednshell are now friends
Monday
Kelly's photo was featured
Monday
Pete Braglia is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Monday
ednshell posted a discussion
May 11
Windlord's photo was featured
May 11
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Now you can't be vegan 'cause... Mineral levels in plants are depleted. LifeRegenerator lacks sense

LifeRegenerator appears on RawKristina's video and repeats what an anti-vegan told me days before... that mineral levels in plant foods have depleted by 85 percent
May 11
Valentin Otto is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 11
OrganicMark posted a status
"PRESIDENT TRUMP & FREEDOM FIGHTERS TARGETED & BLACKLISTED #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2Hamvzj"
May 8
OrganicMark posted a status
"Q - We Are The Plan #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2vEHbIP"
May 7
ednshell posted a video

MEASLES FOR DUMBIES

Multistreaming with https://restream.io/ MEASLES FOR DUMBIES! THE HIGHWIRE BRINGS AN ULTIMATE STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE TO IDENTIFYING, UNDERSTANDING, AND REFUTING ...
May 7
Stewart is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 7
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
May 6

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service