30 Bananas a Day!

Primal website has photo of Freelee and calls her poser

You have to sign up to read it

Called Fruitartian Insanity.

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/showthread.php?12435-Fruitaria...

Snippet from comments

This is Freelee. She claims to 'eat up to 50bananas a day' and even has a youtube video about it. What a poser chick!

Yes, they really DO eat 30 bananas a day (or pounds of dates/mangoes/durians/oranges) and then they wonder why their teeth start falling out, LOL!

Views: 324

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Eating fruit to me I am most sane. But I have a friend who if she doesnt eat greens she feels dizzy. I feel that way about fruit.
Anyways I see some friends from GITMR commenting. But you know what its cool. We have to let live. If we all thought alike we'd all be cooked foodists.
Anyways Freelea looks good in the photo. It speaks for herself. She doesnt have to say a word. Just look at her/
That guy must be real insecure with his own diet if he feels the need to be a hater of other people's diet choices. If he was perfectly happy with his own diet he wouldn't even feel the need to judge.
What a joke. I posted
You know that the general consensus was? "Well their pictures don't actually look bad...." No one could admit that we look anything but healthy!
Let them eat their dead animal carcass. They'll suffer in the end.
Exactly. They're just jealous because Freelee is hot as hell.

"I'd punch this guy in the chest, popping some ribs into his organs" WTF? Yeah... maybe if you could catch him, which isn't likely in this lifetime.

Want to talk real life? In a real tribe, "this guy" would be the hunter running down the Gazelle, while your dumb-ass is back at camp gathering rocks for the fire pit and sharpening his spare spear.

These dogmatic asshats are the exact reason I never hung out in the MDA forums. I like Mark and some of the other primal crowd, but I've never seen many of them in these forums either.

Surprised these morons haven't thrown me under the bus there yet. They think just because they bought a some book they are a tough caveman. Bah-Ha-ha! I'm waiting for the day they comment on my pussy boyish appearance. Shouldn't be long.

This battle of the diets is total BS to me. The real war should be against processed food. My 2 cents.
This battle of the diets is total BS to me. The real war should be against processed food. My 2 cents.

you should understand, most people on this site, including myself, believe in vegan first and foremost before raw or even whole foods
Ok, sure. That's your thing... and thats cool.

I guess I just don't understand the personal attacks.
I remember what poser is, its punk rockers from the suburbs who drive to NYC on the weekends and think they are tough
Freelea is one of the most attractive women ever
It's a really good pic of Freelee, which kind of disarms whatever negative point they're trying to make.

Who wouldn't eat 50 bananas a day if it made you look like that?
Haha yeh I am a poser! More attention the better, I need to thank them for the free advertising.

Thanks for the support guys & gals :)

That was great what you wrote Tarah :D

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Rock commented on Jacob Hafer's blog post ATTENTION: Potential Partner Fruitarian Females Please See
8 hours ago
Rock replied to Reese's discussion Can you still have detox symptoms eating 50% raw and 50% sad
9 hours ago
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion The Gender Knot, veganism, and liberalism.
9 hours ago
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Acupuncture and chiropractic on animals is pseudo-science animal cruelty.
10 hours ago
Rock replied to Silvery's discussion What are good techniques in not letting the bananas over ripe?
10 hours ago
Charlie joined gmb's group
Friday
Andreea is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Thursday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Where Is Inflation Hiding? In Asset Prices! #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2VSkM6E"
Thursday
"World Trade Suffers Biggest Collapse Since Financial Crisis #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2vajA2w"
Wednesday
"Banks Prepare to Take Your Money ⚠️ Bail-ins Exposed, Economic Collapse Update #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2UA4Ucg"
Wednesday
Houdini Steve Owens left a comment for Still Mind
Tuesday
Houdini Steve Owens replied to Ciara's discussion My English for your Spanish in the group International Penfriends and Language Exchange
Tuesday
Alexis Bassard left a comment for Elliot David Manning
Monday
Elliot David Manning and Alexis Bassard are now friends
Monday
Alexis Bassard posted a status
"I'm going on a fasting cleanse"
Monday

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service