30 Bananas a Day!

My sister and I will be in NYC a few days before the festival, from the 17th. 

I'm imagining there will be a fair number of people that will also be in the same situation and I think it would be great to get the party started early!!!

Lets all meet up and explore the New York fruit scene. So if you are around on the 18th and 19th Aug to explore NYC (whether you are a native or coming in from else where) lets all hook up and make the most of this experience!

Please post below if you fancy meeting up and I will arrange details and contact information closer to the time!

Thanks and can't wait for the festival!

SS

Views: 443

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yeah that would be great. Im arriving at New York Newark airport 19 august 13:55. Where are you guys staying? i havent decided where to spend the night before traveling up to woodstock at 20 aug

Hi! I'm wondering if I should go a couple of days before but still haven't figured out where to stay and everything or if I should get there the 20th are you staying in a hotel or something? Because I'm looking for some people who are also going there sooner and maybe we all can go together to the festival

Let me know :)

i wanted that aswell but didnt get any answears so i ordered my plane ticket yesterday so im landing the 19th :)

Great, I was planning on going there the 19th too, and just found a "nice" hostel/hotel (it's not that bad) and it is on a good location. I've been plenty of times in NY so I sort of know how to move in Manhattan let me know if you want to get together or know of more people and we can all take the bus to the festival.  

Hi Priscilla, what hostel is it? looking at hundreds, so would be good to know someone who had been to one of them! Abrazos

Cool. The one i heard about costed only 20$a night

OMG I'm so excited! haha We finally found more people and just girls feels "safer" ha, well the one I saw was 40 per night but it is close from Chelsea Market and it is on the "hip" west side, I've never been in that hostel but I stayed at the Jane Hotel on the hip WS and it was pretty nice

Please contact me ASAP when you girls have something defined, so I can pay for the night and everything, and we can all go together to the festival with the bus coming from manhattan 

maybe we should start an inbox so we now for sure which of us are in :)

im not a girl :P

hahahaha lol sorry, it's fine :P

Hey!!! good to see u here:) Count me def in!:D

Hey guys! Great to see responses! Superhuman - I am not sure where we are staying - I am looking into couch surfing at the moment but if that fails I will prob book a hostel somewhere. If you wanna stay in the same one then Ill keep you posted before I book it. My sister and I wanna have somewhere sorted before the 31 July in terms of accommodation. 

Pricilla - yes please come a few days before! Ive seen your vids and would be great to meet you in person! In terms of getting to the festival I think there is a bus that is taking people from new york to the festival - Robyn do you know anything about this as I think you said you were getting on the festival bus? I have already pooled in to a van hire so will be getting that on the 20th. 

If you private message me your email addresses then I will be sending out an email closer to the time for a meet up. 

Look forward to meeting you all!

SS

Sweet Seeker: yeah that would be awesome, i got great responses from a guy in regards to hostel near New York. We could go there if couch surfing fails for you. I would also love to coach surf but how do you do that?

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Kris and Kevin are now friends
yesterday
Sylvie Charron replied to cindy's discussion BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS
yesterday
yesterday
yesterday
Sarah Troyer joined TheBananaGirl's group
yesterday
JP7 is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Tuesday
Lynae K. commented on victoria conde's blog post GOODBYE Tanglewood
Tuesday
Lynae K. replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Tuesday
ednshell posted a video
Sunday
Profile IconSylvie Charron, Sarah Troyer, arinn m williams and 4 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Sunday
Mindaugas BananaHoover replied to Mindaugas BananaHoover's discussion Project: 101 Arguments Why We Need Move to TROPICS. Yes No Lists in the group Costa Rica 80 10 10
Nov 4
Profile IconBlu and Mike Moffat joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Oct 25
ednshell posted a video

Arthur Firstenberg - 5G, Birds, Bees, and Humanity

A Symposium regarding 5G, Birds, Bees, and Humanity was held on August 12, 2018 in Taos, New Mexico, USA. Arthur Firstenberg was one of the…
Oct 25
OrganicMark posted a status
"Fed Prints Hundreds Of Billions For Repo, Majority Of US Banks At Risk Of Failure In Next Downturn #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2MGiJjV"
Oct 24
Allison Frances and Jessica are now friends
Oct 23
OrganicMark posted a status
"As Liquidity Evaporates, Fed's Third Bill POMO Is 5.5 Oversubscribed, Most Yet #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2Jd6RDz"
Oct 23

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service