30 Bananas a Day!

This morning at 8 am my husband (Gorilla on this site) is going in for another cardiac catheterization. Please send your prayers/healing energy. I truly appreciate it.

Views: 147

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The two of you will be in my thoughts today, and sending you agape love and metta. 

Peace, PK

Oh I love Gorilla!!!  Sending you both vibrations of healing and happy thoughts that everything goes smoothly and ends in success!!!  XO

Gorillas are strong... sending good vibes to you both. I feel that all is going to go well ...

One Heartfelt Prayer coming right up!

How does it work - the prayers and healing energy?

Look up Distance Healing, Quantum Touch, Quantum Hologram, Human Biofield, Kirlian Photography, Intention Healing, Energy Healing, Reiki, Hands-on Healing, things like that.  It's an Eastern Medicine technique which Western Scientists have recently began studying as we enter the Age of Aquarius, and they are realizing that it really does work.  There are many theories about how, based on consciousness, quantum physics, modern physics, and what pysicists today are calling the Quantum Hologram.

There are many ways to generate an effective prayer as well.  I've done some rather intense Shamanic Heaing before, projecting my consciousness into other's bodies and saved their lives.  Here's one way to do it: The Prayer must truely be Heartfelt.  You must resonate with compassion, love, forgiveness, peace, acceptance, mercy, all those wonderful spiritually enlightening feelings.  It's all about subtle energy, thoughts, the subconscious mind, and the quantum hologram.  You can't really perform a Distance Healing unless your Heart is truely open to the experience and is emanating the proper Healing Frequencies.  It's important to close your two eyes and look within, using your Third Eye (Pineal Gland), located in the geometric center of your brain.  If you focus on this spot long enough, you'll awaken it, and you'll know; you'll feel it, and you might even begin to see visuals.  Bring your two hands together, over your heart, in front of your head, in your lap, whatever feels comfortable.  Simply touching your hands together creates an electromagnetic energy circuit in your body - energy flows through unabated - and this makes you a stronger conductor for subtle energy.   Being connected to Mother Earth barefoot is good too, it electrically grounds you and cleanses your electrical body.  It's especially helpful to imagine the person you are praying for (LotusBlossom, a picture of Gorilla would be helpful :) )  Imagine feeling their pain within your own body.  Imagine feeling the uncomfortable feeling in his heart he must be having going through this experience.  Connect your heart with his, and try to resonate with their condition.  If you're doing it right, it should feel at least a little painful, because you are literally resonating with their pain and are feeling it within your own body.  Once you feel you are resonating with their condition and you are connected with them through the Quantum Hologram, imagine  changing the resonant frequency.  Imagine raise the frequency with feelings of love, forgiveness, and acceptance.  Imagine the wound is healing.  Imagine there is no pain anymore.  Come from the place where there is no pain, enter the place of pain, and transform the pain into peace.  If your body is truly connected to theirs via this Hologram, and you truly, from the heart, create this experience in reaity, it will work.  I have done this before.  The Universe is infinite and wondrous, all you have to do is open up and embrace the possibities.  :)

Cheers!  Hope Gorilla gets better!  Sending prayers!

Love and Light,
Steve

Also, look up Gregg Braden, Lynn McTaggart, and The Living Matrix - The New Science of Healing, for more information on using thoughts to heal ourselves, others, and the planet.

Peace and Love,
Steve 

I'm sending my prayers and healing energy your way.  I hope he comes through this with flying colors and lives a long healthy vibrant life without ever needing any more surgery.  Blessings to you and your beloved Gorilla.

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

VeganKeyes's photo was featured
yesterday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sunday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Something Just Broke In China As Repo Rate Soars To 1,000% Overnight #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/32A0ORD"
Saturday
"Shocking News about Salem Media and the CIA #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2xTX7bz"
Friday
"Iran Offers Nuclear Deal If US Lifts Sanctions; Oil Tumbles #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2JPO80q"
Thursday
"Bank Run: Deutsche Bank Clients Are Pulling $1 Billion A Day #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XQ3Nqr"
Thursday
Rock and Nemo are now friends
Jul 16
"#SerialBrain2 - Winning: Trump now controls the chemtrails! (Pt.2) #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2GbYV48"
Jul 15
"Housing Bubble 2.0 - Foreclosure Filing Onslaught is On the Way #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2JFxuAL"
Jul 15
Profile Iconchungculands, Deya Storm, Luke Robinson and 1 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Jul 15
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jul 15
Tanya Popovic left a comment for Rebecca
Jul 12
Rebecca left a comment for Rebecca
Jul 12
Profile Iconcal bates, mark wilcox, Claire Hyun and 4 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Jul 11
Eddie (Mecca Date Farm) replied to Eddie (Mecca Date Farm)'s discussion Semi Dry Medjool Dates, 20 # for $67.00 US. from meccadatefarm.com
Jul 10
Eddie (Mecca Date Farm) posted a discussion
Jul 10

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service