30 Bananas a Day!

Just curious what some of your guy's politcal views are and which american candidates you like.

I suspect a lot of you like Bernie Sanders but personally I'm a libertarian at essence and am supporting Rand Paul. I believe in freedom 100% and that everyone is accountable for themselves for the MOST part. Maybe I should say 99% because I do think there are people who can't take care of themselves and don't have loved ones to support them or cant get enough help from private charity so theres room for some welfare policies. I will compromise on that but ultimately its important to create as many jobs as possible while upholding the protection of property (overall environment being most important). You can only create jobs by making it easier for job makers to succeed (aka business owners especially small ones and news one). I do believe in trickle down economics when its done properly. If you want to tax the extra big companies more I'm for it but no one should pay over 50% of their earnings unless they received major amounts of subsidies paid out of your and my pockets.

The more wealth created the more surplus to help the less fortunate and I mean the ones who are legitimately poor off unlike many who take advantage of freebies the government gives out.

Economy is the most relevant thing to quality of life abroad and regulation should only revolve around protection of liberties, health (like workplace exposures and air purity) and like I said before, environment and property. These are just some examples. I believe in lower taxes for everyone except big companies that have benefitted from tax payer subsidies like oil, big pharma and bankers. They should pay more until its been judged that they've compensated by the supreme court. 

To get rid of lobbying lets get rid of government power so theres nothing to lobby for!

Reduce politician's pay checks!

I'm very passionate about my beliefs and care to hear yours. Please go easy on the name calling.

Views: 340

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well done Australia!

In the coming US elections, the best choice is probably the  Humane Party.

Their policy includes:

• end inhumane, scientifically indefensible, and economically unsound exploitation of other species by humans, such legislation and action including but not limited to:
    1. elimination of both domestic and foreign trade in sentient beings, regardless of species;
    2. elimination of torture, mutilation, and slaughter of such beings;
    3. elimination of both domestic and foreign trade in products resulting from or obtained by way of such exploitation, such products including dead body parts of animals and live animal secretions; and
    4. elimination of services that include or are provided by way of such exploitation, such services including experiments performed on live animals and entertainment events that include live animals.
  • abolish the property status of ("emancipate") other animals by either:
    1. explicitly recognizing all other animals as fully protected individuals under the 13th Amendment prohibition of slavery; or
    2. ratifying a new Constitutional amendment emancipating all other animals.
  • grant legal standing and personhood to all other animals, such that an animal's rights can be enforced through a duly authorized legal guardian.

Fun little fact! It was the nazi's who first put animal protection into effect making vivisection illegal and creating some of the first animal protected parks.

"An extended chapter of our talk was devoted by the Führer to the vegetarian question. He believes more than ever that meat eating is wrong. Of course he knows that during the war we cannot completely upset our food system. After the war, however, he intends to tackle this problem also. Maybe he is right. Certainly the arguments that he adduces in favour of his standpoint are very compelling."

— Dr. J. Goebbels
Goebbels’ Diaries
(entry, of April 26, 1942),

Godwin's law proved once again!

argueing politics is like argueing religion. the nice part about the US for now anyhow is the fact that we are allowed to have all the various views with limited infringement on our rights etc.. If one guy wants to have an Arsenal of guns good for him he's free to do so. If another guy does not like that good for him he's free to feel that way. neither is forcing anything on the other or are they trying too? same holds true with the other fun topics like abortion and climate change and foriegn policy etc... 

least we still have the various points of views trying to balance the equation. Least we still have that much. imagine if any one party became the dominate force say 90% of the people felt that way and you where in the 10% man that would stink!

Climate change is not a political issue, And gun-regulation shouldn't be. They've been POLITICIZED (as people are doing under my new funny video about these 2 issues

They're politicized because of money (and paranoid people. Latest news is the shooters mother was paranoid about people breaking into her home, and kept 2 loaded guns, which - as usual- ended up killing innocent people).

No, I'm not saying the guns should've been taken away. She should've been forced to be more responsible.

most people don't know whats good for them and when its time to bite the bullet they pass it off to the next generation :P

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
5 hours ago
OrganicMark posted a status
"Something Just Broke In China As Repo Rate Soars To 1,000% Overnight #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/32A0ORD"
yesterday
"Shocking News about Salem Media and the CIA #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2xTX7bz"
Friday
"Iran Offers Nuclear Deal If US Lifts Sanctions; Oil Tumbles #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2JPO80q"
Thursday
"Bank Run: Deutsche Bank Clients Are Pulling $1 Billion A Day #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XQ3Nqr"
Thursday
Rock and Nemo are now friends
Tuesday
"#SerialBrain2 - Winning: Trump now controls the chemtrails! (Pt.2) #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2GbYV48"
Jul 15
"Housing Bubble 2.0 - Foreclosure Filing Onslaught is On the Way #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2JFxuAL"
Jul 15
Profile Iconchungculands, Deya Storm, Luke Robinson and 1 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Jul 15
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jul 15
Tanya Popovic left a comment for Rebecca
Jul 12
Rebecca left a comment for Rebecca
Jul 12
Profile Iconcal bates, mark wilcox, Claire Hyun and 4 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Jul 11
Eddie (Mecca Date Farm) replied to Eddie (Mecca Date Farm)'s discussion Semi Dry Medjool Dates, 20 # for $67.00 US. from meccadatefarm.com
Jul 10
Eddie (Mecca Date Farm) posted a discussion
Jul 10
"Deutsche Bank will exit global equities business and slash 18,000 jobs in sweeping overhaul #truth #love #light #now https://cnb.cx/2LFElN9"
Jul 8

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service