30 Bananas a Day!

The Pleidian
aliens have a message, This is excerpted from a an alien named ALAJE

Earth people have to learn that everything is connected with energy and everything you to others or to nature comes back, and
that is the cosmic law of cause and effect

Fruits and Vegetables have a higher energy. Eating animals is keeping your energy in a low animalistic vibration.

In addition you are eating the death fear energy
of the killed animals.

So if you want to be in tune with the high transformation energies you have to stop eating corpses. Earth people have to learn to respect nature,

only then you get the abundance of nature!

Pleidians

The Pleiadians are cousins of the human race, however they operate in a much higher dimension,  

and they reside on the fourth / fifth dimension. The Pleiadians have been visiting the Earth for
thousands of years. They come from a star system which is called the Pleiades, which is
approximately 400 light years away from Earth.

Views: 1231

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yes true I want to be one
apparently people in atlantis that were spiritually advanced ate fruit
Ok, I have no trouble believing in aliens. Actually I think its completely closed minded to think they don't exist. However, stuff like this probably keeps a lot of people from looking seriously at what you have to say about LFRV. If the object is to reach more people, I'd leave stuff like this out of the mix.

My two cents
I say just be yourself. Do what you want, talk about what you like. If some moron is turned off to the whole LFRV message because of what this adorable princess has to say about aliens then it's their loss.

I agree with helping other people, but at some point you can actually be harming yourself trying to do so (in this case by not sharing enthusiasm and passion).

The movement certainly needs hardcores like yourself, but remember, these are just people - not missionaries.
I really like what you have to say here BJ! About passion and enthusiasm.. I just saw a video on a lady talking about aliens at a uFO conference. She was saying to be vegan and a lot of other really great things. This is just another way to reach people. SHe said that the aliens dont want to have anything to do with us if we continue to kill each other and animals.

I will find it and post.

This is not the exact video I saw yesterday- but she says alot about veganism and why we should care. There are a lot of people at these UFO conventions and if they all became vegan- it would be so amazing! It just shows how many different venues there could be raw vegan chefs offerring their specialties.

If more people considered it their responsibility to bring the raw vegan message everywhere they could by supplying food- this idea would really take off at lightening speed. Just make it as easy as possible- bring some cases of fruit and sell them- etc. I used to go to dog shows when I was growing up. They are everywhere all year long and hundreds of people who love animals are there. Usually the food they have available there is atrocious! People could find out where these are taking place and just show up! There are humane society benefits where people could show up. So many places. How about taking this mentality to the conferences they have where everyone dresses up as darth vader etc. I mean thousands of people go to those and may be more open to the idea of fresh food as an option, and hydro or aeroponics as something to get into as a hobby. They have that at epcot in Fla- thats where i heard about aeroponics- a way to grow food vertically (and how they could do it in space).

I think the interest in these kinds of topics is growing because people know what we are doing to the earth and feel space may be the only solution. It's easier or more fun to go to a space convention than an eco convention for some so - bring 811 knowledge to them.. it's all about thinking outside the (captain crunch) box. =)
I have been going through an awakening and do automatic writing and was told to commit to this diet. I agree 100% this will definately help us reach a higher vibration!!! Just is hard in the beginning eating the same thing every day!

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"URGENT Message to the President #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XtuLDb"
Monday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sunday
ednshell posted a discussion
Friday
OrganicMark posted a status
"The Ugly Truth About Deutsche Bank's Stock Chart #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XpbXVK"
Jun 21
ednshell replied to allie's discussion Facial brushing damage?
Jun 21
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Anger BROUGHT the JUSTICE to Washington DC. Jon Stewart (who's pro-vegan) shames leaders for 9' straight

Jon Stewart & 911 responders go to Washington D.C. for health funding, and faces empty chairs. He gives a 9 minute rant, shaming the Congressional leaders. S...
Jun 19
allie posted a discussion
Jun 19
allie posted a photo
Jun 19
Paul Rodgers replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
Jun 18
Paul Rodgers replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 18
YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
Jun 17
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 17
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Jun 14
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Jun 13
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jun 13
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Jun 13

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service