30 Bananas a Day!

Please welcome Freelee's newly vegan brother Peter to 30bad!!

[Looking quite emaciated from protein/efa/iron deficiency aren't we Pete? ;))) ]

Pete like his sister is very much into health and fitness. He has also recently began practicing a vegan diet, he's not raw (yet..), but he is one of the most passionate and outspoken individuals on veganism I have yet to encounter, so we at 30bad have decided to invite him here!

He has been articulately expounding the veg/ar gospel from the Facebook rooftops the past couple weeks, and you would not believe the callous and nasty things some of his charred flesh eating 'friends' have been saying to him. In spite of the overwhelming opposition he has been standing his ground and responding to his critics both respectfully and with great conviction every time!

It also seems that many folk on Facebook would prefer political correctness and 'being nice' rather than knowing the truth about factory farming and the terrible health consequences of a diet high in animal fats and proteins. We here have little time for such illusions, which is all the more reason for Pete to have joined us here.

So please let Pete know what an awesome community this is by giving our new friend a most warm welcome, worthy of an equatorial climate ;DDD

Please add him as a friend while you're here peeps:
http://www.30bananasaday.com/profile/PeterRatcliffe

Views: 1083

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Doesn't sound nice but compiled by a bunch of meat-eaters no doubt, it's easy to put a convincing video together. Those 2 who did the killings were obviously not vegans and it must be challenging for Peta to "keep a reign" on all their employees actions. Not to mention the fact that I'm sure many of the animals rescued are in such a poor state of health and pain that euthanasia may be the only option. A lot of the animals would've been unwanted pet also, lets address the cause and Peta won't have to resort to such lengths.

From Peta -
"Most of the animals we receive are broken beings for whom euthanasia is, without a doubt, the most humane option."

a statement from Peta

As you know, we believe euthanasia as a kindness for dogs and cats who are born into a world that doesn't want them, has not cared for them, and ultimately has abandoned them to be disposed of. .

Many have lived all their lives on a chain (one yesterday had a chain embedded deeply into his infected neck) and are not generally socialized or attractive to people, most of whom are looking for small, cute, housebroken puppies without medical problems. If anyone feels they can offer a home to any animal, please go to your shelters now, as there are many there who are waiting for you. PETA has certainly not created the problem of overpopulation and we seek to solve it by subsidizing spay/neuter services, but we do not and will not hesitate to roll up our sleeves and do the dirty work at our own expense, and we welcome any help. In North Carolina alone, PETA has spent more than $240,000 in the past few years making improvements for animals. That should warrant a story as each dollar spent means a needy animal helped, cold abated, shade provided, water and food given, and more.

For all the good that Peta has done there is no way I will not stop supporting them on hearsay or because a couple of "bad egg" employees.

I feel it's important to focus on the real killers.. The meat and dairy industry (& those who support it)...

-Number of animals killed for meat per hour in the U.S.: 660,000

thanks Red
Wow thanks for the great intro there B..

Needless to say we're thrilled you're here!

It's great to be here and thank you all so much for your assistance on facebook, I am extremely happy with my decision to become vegan and through my facebook posts I am even starting to "reach" a few of my "friends".. seriously :)

Great news you've made a positive impact on some. Perhaps even the most recalcitrant of your buddies, including mr. Benjamin, will see the light eventually thanks to your efforts.
Welcome here Pete!!
greetings peter!
i'm very glad you are here!

in friendship,
prad
Welcome aboard Peter! Way to be soooooooooo fit!
Welcome Pete!!
GREAT! Even he is harlynised! :)
Welcome, Pete!

And great news about your sinuses. It's such a rewarding lifestyle... as you've already proven yourself.

Looking forward to your posts.

Chloe
Thankyou Ivan, are you on msn?

please feel free to add me...

atkinson500@hotmail.com

Peter
Welcome, welcome, welcome :-) Great to have you here.
ahh my big bro! Pin up boy for veganism :)
Welcome to the circus.

Ok now tell us some dirty secrets about Free lol

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Rawberry replied to Robert K's discussion LFRV Stuffed Tomatoes
Friday
OrganicMark posted a status
"5 Problems with Universal Mail-In Voting #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light https://j.mp/31wKT7c"
Thursday
"Trump goes one-on-one with Lou Dobbs | EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light https://j.mp/33z8YMX"
Thursday
ednshell and Melissa Grace are now friends
Aug 4
Melissa Grace replied to Malorey Adams's discussion Is the raw till 4 diet helpful to those with autism?
Aug 4
I'm 100% RAW:) and frugivore. replied to Dan Leusink's discussion Have near death experiences inspired others to seek this lifestyle?
Aug 4
Melissa Grace replied to Dan Leusink's discussion Have near death experiences inspired others to seek this lifestyle?
Aug 4
Melissa Grace left a comment for Valentin Otto
Aug 4
Melissa Grace posted a status
"Wishing for interest in Kins Domains amoung raw vegans. I know that in all climates there are methods of returning to our pristine origins."
Aug 4
PK left a comment for Windlord
Aug 3
"Doctors Speak Out - Frontline Doctors, Press Conference, D.C. - 28 July 2020 - Day after censorship #truth #light https://j.mp/2P7j7bC"
Jul 30
"The Big Tech CENSORSHIP SCANDAL is Going Just As Viral As The BANNED DOCTORS VIDEO!! #awakening #peace #truth #light https://j.mp/2Dk7pru"
Jul 30
"Bill Gates & Fauci!!!! The Truth Is Here and People Need to Take This Worldwide #awakening #peace #truth #love #light https://j.mp/39DNjnV"
Jul 29
Made posted a discussion
Jul 27
Ryan S and Jean-Marc are now friends
Jul 26
Shvara posted a status
"I am for pineapple!"
Jul 23

© 2020   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service