30 Bananas a Day!

Please help!! I have been following the diet as per the book ' self healing by David Klein' since last 2 week. Just living on bananas, nectarines and vegetables juices, no supplement.
I have been diagnosed with crohns, sibo , fructose , dairy intolerance and chronic fatigue syndrome. Really keen to try the hcrv diet to improve my health condition but my symptoms are getting worse on the hcrv diet.

I am been going toilet with watery dirt like diarrhea every 2 hours these days. Lots of dehydration, fatigue, brain fog, no energy and chronic muscle pain. My blood results looks normal but there is lot of inflammation in the body. Not deficient in any of vit d , b12 and iron.
I am 5'10 and right now at my ideal weight ~72 kgs.
Feels like i started loosing weight and hair very frequently too and my fat digestion is like zero, even small cooked vegetables come out as small undigested particles. (Not eating any fats these days and my skin is getting very dry)
Could you please help if i can still keep on doing the this diet ? ( just mono fruit meals and vegetable juices.
Are these usual symptoms in the first few weeks? Is there any thing else i should be doing?
Please help, thanks a lot, Anand

Views: 265

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Anand,

I also have Crohn's and am able to keep it in remission by diet. I was not able to tolerate a mostly fruit diet. I eat mostly vegetables, a little fruit, nuts, seeds, and sometimes rice and pasta. No added oil, no sugar, no salt. 

It really is trial and error finding something that will work for you. I hope this helps you.

-Rochelle

Thanks Rochelle! : )

Regarding the dry skin: Are you eating any avocado or raw nuts/seeds? Don't use hot water to bathe, just warm and only as needed. Too much soap and showering strips the natural skin oils. You could also use olive oil or coconut oil on your skin.

Thanks again :)

Yes i have been trying to include a little bit of fat in my dinner - olive oil/avocado to check my fat absorption.

I read somewhere that your body can just absorb minerals/oils from the skin itself to balance out the deficiency, so just using a lot of coconut oil on the skin to help out with dryness!

My buddy Ian has reaped tremendous benefits from a raw lifestyle, healing a similar digestive issue.  
Hopefully, this info will be encouraging to you:

Thanks a lot for the videos mate, will watch them tonight :)

Yeah, these initial symptoms seems to be all related to the body's detoxing process and i am very positive that it will all work out some how at the end !! Have to heal from inside out :P

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Michael Lanfield posted a discussion
14 hours ago
Michael Lanfield posted a status
"Wanna visit Costa Rica? Vegans get 20% off accommodations. https://peaceful-village.com/join/renting/"
14 hours ago
Michael Lanfield and Mindaugas BananaHoover are now friends
yesterday
Houdini Steve Owens left a comment for Laura Maslen
Jan 10
Houdini Steve Owens left a comment for Laura Maslen
Jan 10
Houdini Steve Owens commented on Jasmin's group European Fruit Eaters
Jan 10
Houdini Steve Owens replied to anna's discussion fruitarians in spain / canary islands in the group European Fruit Eaters
Jan 10
Houdini Steve Owens joined Jasmin's group
Jan 10
Houdini Steve Owens commented on Tabassum's group 811 España
Jan 10
Houdini Steve Owens joined Tabassum's group
Jan 10
Jelle replied to Raini Pachak's discussion Oh, hey.
Jan 7
OrganicMark posted a status
"FISA IS ONLY THE BEGINNING. THE TRUTH WILL BE TOLD. -- Dr. Dave Janda #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2FnCQPj"
Jan 5
OrganicMark posted a status
"How The Fed Robs You Of Your Life #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/37CiYEc"
Jan 5
ednshell's photo was featured
Dec 31, 2019
Profile Iconplantifulmom, Valencia Dronet, Paula and 2 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Dec 31, 2019

© 2020   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service