30 Bananas a Day!

Pink Eye / conjunctivitis....HELP!!! I NEED A REMEDY ASAP!!!

My left eye is swollen, it is about to start on the right eye too...The last time i can remember having this, was years ago when I still was wearing contact lenses. I don't know how I got it now, but I need to get rid of it ASAP! I could just go to the pharmacy and get me some eye-drops but there must be another way. I dont want to take any kind of poison that they sell in the stores, this should only be the very last solution to my problem...

Please share your proven remedies with this. Thank you all for your help

Views: 602

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I had it years ago and at that time was going to doctors. Silly me!  Post this on Vegiesource.com and see if anyone has an idea  That is the main forum for Dr. Graham.  Also, please post any ideas that you received.  I hope you find a solution.  Do you wear cosmetics?  If they are not truly pure and vegan this might be part of the problem.   

i don't know where i got it from. i dont wear makeup or use any kind of cosmetics other than pure shea butter. i was reading that it will go away on it's own in a few days but i dont want to wait. it's uncomfortable and looks really ugly. i have an important business meeting tomorrow and can't look like quasimodo...

@Sandra,

In cases of medical emergencies, we do ask that members go to a doctor and or seek medical treatment.  Emergency intervention and or medications are ok in these situations. You do not want to risk your eyes. 

Regarding doctors and their care, 90% of it is unnessesary and can be treated with diet.  10% of it is necessary.  Society has always had medicine persons and shamin, and even primates will eat mint and greens for upset tummies. 

However, if you do choose to weight it out...

And in some cased, eyes heal very fast, within 2-3 days. 

Drink about 3-4 quarts of water to clean you out from the inside out. 

Get plenty of rest, even take a day nap if possible. 

Saline drops, that is salt water eye drop from the pharmacy might help keep the eye clean. 

Eat a few mono meals of oranges.  Great for pain, ani inflammatory, and will assist the body in fighting infection. 

Personally, I had an issue a few months ago.  I accidentally got something in my eye that triggered a reaction.  I  went ahead and bought allergy eye drops from the pharmacy.  After putting in the drops, and falling asleep for a few hours, a nap, the eye was much better, and the pain and redness gone.  I did have a slight discharge the next day, and by the third day, things were somewhat normal. 

If you give it a day or two, and no results though, please seek medical assistance.

Peace, PK

thank you for the advice. like i said, i had it years ago when i was wearing contact lenses. i remember using some kind of eye drops, but since i am here in the USA and i can buy all kind of crazy drugs at walgreens and duan reade, i dont trust none of these chemicals anymore...but i might consider the saline drops

If you have a virus or allergy eye irritation, moistened tea bags, chamomile if possible, can soothe and draw out impurities, however if it's a bacterial infection, you need antibiotic eye drops.

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"Trump knocks Mueller out of the ring #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2UCShJb"
Monday
Michael Lanfield posted a discussion
Sunday
Laticia Gibson is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Sunday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sunday
"You’re Not Dying – It’s the Schumann Resonance! #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2HuGyZu"
Mar 13
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Mar 11
Milos Stepita posted a discussion
Mar 10
"Q - The Plan To Save The World REMASTERED #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2TjAGtr"
Mar 7
Profile IconPedro Ceron and Jacob Young joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Mar 4
Mar 4
RawVeganGamer posted a discussion
Mar 3
Avi commented on TheBananaGirl's page THE RAW TILL 4 DIET EBOOK
Mar 1
Profile IconAvi and Joyce joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 28
"WHY? Massive Blasts Hitting Earth Continually w/ Dani Arnold-McKenny #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2To6VHf"
Feb 27
Feb 26
Profile IconTara nuru and Jami joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 25

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service