30 Bananas a Day!

Pictures of the male and female that have eaten more fruit than anyone in the last 5 years..

Durianrider and Freelee. We NEVER restrict fruit carb cals. No tricking our bodies by eating bigger salads to fill up. No compulsive exercising to lean up. No distracting ourselves with emotional drama so we dont eat. Just BIG meals everyday of whatever we care for. We use our bodies, we have fun and we are borderline obsessed with feeling great and making MASSIVE contributions to society. We stay hydrated, we get the early nights. We train smarter vs harder. We learn from those getting the sustainable results we desire.

These are NOT overnight transformations. Like a mango tree, it takes a few years for the fruit to show. People want some 2 week hydro fruit and wonder why it tastes crap and dies after a few months. The longer it takes to build, the harder it is to crumble. I see it in cycling, people do a lot of drugs and are hitting it for a few years and then they disappear vs the person that trains smart and lives right and becomes an athlete for LIFE.

Here are our most recent photos. From yesterday/last month. Some people say we are too fat/too lean. Its funny. You either 'get too fat' or 'too lean on fruit'. Society doesnt know really do they. But yeah, here is us. Who else do you know in the last 5 years that comes close to eating as much fruit and living the lifestyle like us? How come they look similar? How come we have ZERO long term fruity crew with genuine excess weight issues? Thats a good question to ask yourself if your a newbie and or not reaching your goals after a year or 2. Stay strong and charge on. Those that persist get rewarded. Those that flake, well they end up back where they started. 

Views: 6258

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

HOW is more more important than how long. 3 weeks on a meth binge will lean anyone up. Sure you might die and will hurt your whole endocrine system for a few years but you 'dropped it quick' and in todays society thats what we are programmed to ask 'how long?'.

The thing we enjoy the most is this is a LIFESTYLE vs some crash and burn fad programme that EVERYDAY you feel like your about to explode and just start piling it on.

no way it's so beautiful

wow! you folks are really kind. Talk about pressure :D I'm really just the girl next door!

The angle is a bit odd but it demonstrates the point. My camera is 5 Megapixel so not that sharpest image.

wooow and like and love ...and all sort of things ! :) 

So Inspirational!!!!!
Reminds me of Adam and Eve in the Garden of 30BaD.  Peace, PK
Do you think Adam was into bikeriding too?
So inspirational.
Gorgeous! You're both just RADIATING health--I can feel it through the screen.

Its so true. Be it a relationship, fitness, health, skill, natural formation etc. 

Look at how many marathoners try and set pb's each marathon and then just give up cos they have a bad run. Happens all the time. Look at the finishers list in local small marathons and its like a different top 100 each year with only a few repeats.

true

you and freelee are like the the great pyramids of Giza

The grass wont grow faster if you pull it....

i´ll be patient

Thank you for all this, i love it

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

ednshell posted a discussion
Tuesday
OrganicMark posted a status
"A CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER TO THE CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2uRCmzd"
Monday
Rock posted a discussion
Monday
"Coronavirus EXPOSED By Del Bigtree - What You Are NOT Being Told! #NoVaccine #organic #fruits #vegetables #health http://j.mp/2SMEe4c"
Sunday
ednshell posted a video

Even Smart Doctors Can Say the Stupidest Things

In other words, share what you KNOW not what you THINK! I address this issue in my book Goodbye Autoimmune Disease - how all the arguments against my smoothi...
Feb 15
Abbigayle is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 15
Profile IconCharlie Bullock and gunel ismayilova joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 13
Calico Pete left a comment for Angela Hogan
Feb 10
Angela Hogan left a comment for Calico Pete
Feb 10
Angela Hogan posted a status
"Eating a banana."
Feb 10
Angela Hogan left a comment for Banana Boy
Feb 10
Profile IconVIDHYAPRAKASH and Banana Boy joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 9
Keshara Alleyne and Alex Curtis-Slep are now friends
Jan 29
Keshara Alleyne is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jan 25
"Giuliani: I can't sit by and watch my country be sold out by Joe Biden #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/36nb5l4"
Jan 25
Calico Pete is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jan 23

© 2020   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service