30 Bananas a Day!

Pic of girl that has eaten most fruit out of any female alive in the last 3 years...

Id say thats a safe claim to make?

Pic taken today. She can punch like a man and eat like one. Take this pic to your nutrition advisor and ask them how a person can eat as much as they want and do some exercise and look like this. Ask em why they aint told you the truth. Ask them for your money back. Tell them that you dont have to starve to be fit and healthy. Tell em.

This not a diet, this is called eating. Eating more to live more.

They tell you to fear fruit so you just purge, binge, purge, binge aka the viscous cycle.

We tell you love fruit so you can eat, live, eat, live aka the delicious cycle.

This is not another diet website. 30BaD is  the truth about what your body needs to properly function.

I get pissed off when I see how simple fruit and exercise is and some moron from the industry says that its oversimplified or that people don't want that much responsibility and they are just dumb and unwilling.

Take action by stepping out of your comfort zone.

Be prepared for opposition.

Expect lots of doubt.

Take advice from those getting the results you desire.

Learn how to 'overcome'.

Follow your heart and expect amazing results.

Freelee did.

www.sweetjuicyfreelee.com

Views: 433

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This should be posted on facebook too, including DR's comment! (so more people can see)
I dunno that Freelee's the one that ate the most
fruit in the last three years. My wife is amazingly strong, with an athlete's physique, and eats fruit for breakfast, fruit
for lunch, and fruit before her dinner salad, which usually also has
fruit in it. She is still nursing, so eats almost an extra thousand
calories every day to meet that need. And as the mother of a young girl,
Rozi stays super active. I dunno, but I think maybe Rozi has eaten more
fruit over the last 3 years than any woman alive, and definitely more than any woman over
the last 20 years.

Rozi vs Freelee in a fruit-eating contest!!!   Can I place my money on both of them?  ;)

Id pay to see that!

Oh god it will be an eat-a-thon :D

This is not a diet, this is called eating.

Sorry but that just has to be in bold letters.
indeed!

Is it safe to say that Freelee has eats more fruit than any woman alive and that Durianrider eats more fruit than any man alive?  If so it sounds like you 2 are not only a perfect match, but that it would be a good idea to mention this statistic a lot more often.

All the fears around fruit here we just so happen to have both the man and the woman who eat more of it than any other man or woman out there and they are both incredibly fit, doing marathons, and living their life purpose.  And who inspired them to eat this way in the first place?  A man named Doug Graham who has been eating this way for 30 plus years.   (Longer than anyone else I know.) 

The man that eats more fruit than any other man on the planet, The woman that eats more fruit than any other woman on the planet, and The person who has been eating this way longer than anyone.  Of course this is all debatable, but I'm willing to bet that if there is someone out there that eats more fruit than Durianrider or Freelee or that has been eating this specific diet longer than Doug Graham that they must be pretty fit!

it seems so simple does it not? One reason I like this way of eating is it is as simple as it gets....
LIKE!

Freelee is the best! She is my inspiration and I love her and DR for getting the info out there. Because of her I found new hope for me.....so......THANK YOUUUU!!!!!!!!!!

And yes, she is hot and full of life :))

Thanks heaps everyone! I've been to hell and back in previous years before LFRV but now I've found my happy place amongst a wonderful community of banana munchers :)

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"As Liquidity Evaporates, Fed's Third Bill POMO Is 5.5 Oversubscribed, Most Yet #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2Jd6RDz"
4 hours ago
"Navy Patents UFO-Like Compact Nuclear Fusion Reactor and Hybrid Space/Sea Crafts #evolution #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2qtNgbW"
Sunday
Aysel is now friends with Houdini Steve Owens and Sugalena
Oct 16
"Why the 2008 Housing Crisis Recovery Is Just an Illusion (w/ Keith Jurow) #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2ODSZ93"
Oct 16
"Not Transitory - Fed Liquidity Handout Surges To Near $90 Billion #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/35F4Sl5"
Oct 16
Frugisaurus and Alex Curtis-Slep are now friends
Oct 15
Michael Lanfield posted a video

Return to the Gentle Sea by Michael Lanfield with Music by Dr. Will Tuttle, PhD (Full Audiobook)

Return to the Gentle Sea: For the Love That Lives in Everyone is a book on spiritual healing and cultural transformation on the human relationship to nonhuman animals. It explains how living in a herding culture, eating animals and their secretions,…
Oct 14
Michael Lanfield commented on ednshell's video
Oct 14
Michael Lanfield and Olga are now friends
Oct 14
Raw Aussie Athlete and Lil Green Coconut are now friends
Oct 14
ednshell replied to Tams's discussion Best vegan retreats ?
Oct 13
ednshell posted a video

Take Back Your Power 2017 (Official) - smart meter documentary

This award-winning film documents the real story on smart meters. + Subscribe for free EMF guide & help stop 'smart' meters and 5G: https://TakeBackYourPower...
Oct 13
ednshell posted a discussion
Oct 13
Profile Iconmichael wilson, Savannah Holte, tori jacobs and 2 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Oct 13
"QE4 "Not A QE" Begins: Fed Starts Buying $60BN In Bills Per Month Beginning Next Week #awakening #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2M9cmoQ"
Oct 12
Rock and Tams are now friends
Oct 12

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service