30 Bananas a Day!

So, I'm wondering if anyone wants to post some "ideal" eating days?

What's the most nutrition you can get from YOUR calories? What do you eat to hit 100% (or almost 100%) on all vitamins and minerals and etc. daily?

Bonus points for keeping it 2000-4000 calories and cheap! :D

(I think this thread may help people out, who are worrying about deficiencies they can't quite pinpoint.)

Views: 1152

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I often lack iron in my day, though I'm still working on logging spinach the right way --- my scale doesn't capture the light leaf very well.

To start things off right, I'll go with a large cantaloupe: it knocks out A and C with ease.

How about we call it a pre-breakfast snack, officer. I don't mix my melons with other food.
1st link doesn't lead to anything
Just to clarify, I wasn't recommending 2000 calories a DAY, just the ability to get to 100% vitamins, minerals, and etc. within the caloric range. Obviously, I am not against the policy of eating 2500 for women, 3000 for men, and increased as needed for individual caloric needs levels...it's just that more nutrition is always good. :)
Dates, medjool 24 date, pitted 1595.5
Oranges, raw, navels 5 fruit (2-7/8" dia) 343.0
Dates, medjool 12 date, pitted 797.8
Lettuce, cos or romaine, raw 3 cup shredded 24.0
Spinach, raw 1 cup 6.9
Lentils, sprouted, raw 230 g 243.8
Oil, flaxseed 2 tbsp 240.4
Apricots, dried, sulfured, uncooked 1 cup, halves 313.3

Thats today so far,

Taylor, may I ask why you are eating Flaxseed Oil?  

This forum doesn't view bottled oils as healthy or even as food for that matter.  Please let us know the reason you have it in your diet and hopefully we can suggest some healthier and better tasting alternatives.

Wow! :D These are great--thank you so much. Just out of curiousity, what does this look like without the nuts and seeds? I don't think I eat enough of them, so I'm worried about how this effects the totals. (Since it looks like almost a typical day for me!)
I'm very interested in this, since I never seem to be able to get "enough" iron and calcium even on spinach smoothie and salad days.

100% of all vitamins and minerals, including amino acids and omega 3.  Percentage 90C, 6P, 4F Total cals: 3080  

Papayas, raw 1 large (5-3/4" long x 3-1/4" dia) 148.2

Melons, cantaloupe, raw 1 melon, medium (about 5" dia) 187.7

Bananas, raw 5 medium (7" to 7-7/8" long) 525.1

Lettuce, green leaf, raw 1 head 54.0

Celery, raw 3 stalk, medium (7-1/2" - 8" long) 19.2

Tomatoes, red, ripe, raw, year round average 5 medium whole (2-3/5" dia) 110.7

Dates, medjool 5 date, pitted 332.4

Lettuce, cos or romaine, raw 0.5 head 53.2

Chard, swiss, raw 1 leaf 9.1

Spinach, raw 1 cup 6.9

Kiwifruit, green, raw 4 fruit (2" dia) 168.4

Oranges, raw, navels 10 fruit (2-7/8" dia) 686.0

Grapes, red or green (European type, such as Thompson seedless), raw 450 g 310.5

Pineapple, raw, all varieties 1 fruit 452.5

Nuts, brazilnuts, dried, unblanched 0.5 kernel 16.4

This looks like a digestive nightmare. Have you ever tried eating fewer meals or fewer foods at each meal?

True, most days I eat less variety, but the OP wanted an example of a "perfect day".  I actually had to scroll through a few weeks to find one day that would fit.  

Digestive nightmare seems like a bit of an exaggeration to me.  I never have any problems.... it's not like I put the whole thing in a blender!

Ya, that's true. It's hard to have a digestive nightmare on LFRV :). True digestive nightmares come from eating meat, grains, etc.

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Paul Rodgers posted a video

Anger BROUGHT the JUSTICE to Washington DC. Jon Stewart (who's pro-vegan) shames leaders for 9' straight

Jon Stewart & 911 responders go to Washington D.C. for health funding, and faces empty chairs. He gives a 9 minute rant, shaming the Congressional leaders. S...
17 hours ago
allie posted a discussion
20 hours ago
allie posted a photo
20 hours ago
Paul Rodgers replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
yesterday
Paul Rodgers replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
yesterday
YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
Monday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sunday
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Jun 13
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jun 13
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Jun 13
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 10
Jun 6
Ronnie Smith posted a blog post
Jun 4
OrganicMark posted a status
"What The Secret Space Force Really Looks Like May Surprise You! 2019-2020 #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XovQZF"
Jun 4
ednshell replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 3

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service