30 Bananas a Day!

parasites, candida, leaky gut, low thyroid function, no menstrual cycle...

Hi guys :)

i wanted to share my story a little bit to see if someone could shed some light on what i should be doing differently.... I've been following 801010 for the past 3 months with only a few slip ups. I started this lifestyle to heal my body from all my digestive issues and i feel like its helped me with my energy levels, better skin, less anxiety and a more positive mood, but at the same time my digestive issues haven't gotten better. I've tried going fully raw to going raw til 4 to cutting out a lot of hard to digest veggies and fruits and it doesn't seem to be working. i think my issues with the parasites are getting worse but the candida and leaky gut seem to be getting a little better. the only time I'm able to use the restroom is after taking magnesium or eating prunes and i don't want to be dependent on those things, i want my digestive tract to work on it own. i also sometimes will take essential oils (oregano, fennel, lavender, peppermint oil) to kill the parasites and that seems to be helping too. but i want to know if i should be avoiding certain fruits or adding something in my diet to help kill parasites. i don't want to do a juice fast because it'll damage my metabolism but juicing seems to be the only time i really feel well or if i don't eat at all. I'm desperate to feel better because its been so long since i have so any help will be appreciated :)

thanks so much

-elle xx

Views: 530

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, Elle. Are you on any medication at all (eg birth control, sleeping pill, hormone replacement, pain, anxiety, etc...)? Can you advise a sample daily diet and water intake?

Have you seen a doctor recently regarding these issues, and if so, what do they say or recommend?

Some members have had success healing digestive issues by doing a banana island (Or whatever fruit you like) for a few days or even weeks.  

Going completely raw helps some people, and eating foods in their whole, fresh and ripe forms.  Avoid the fragmented foods such as the oils you mentioned. (And yes the juices)

Some people are also oxalate sensitive.  Many cooked foods contains oxalate acid and some raw foods that are high include spinach, kale, chard, and dates.  

http://www.30bananasaday.com/profiles/blogs/oxalates

Long Term Health and Success

Eat a raw frugivorous diet where most carbohydrates and calories come from whole raw ripe sweet and juicy fruits like oranges, papaya, or mangoes, supplemented with about ½-2 heads of lettuce greens a day (like iceberg and romaine) and about a handful of raw nuts or seeds a day. Eat simple meals but a rainbow of foods over a period of time.  

Eat enough on a daily basis with at least 2500 calories for females and at least 3000 calories for males.  Drink 2-4 quarts of water a day and pee clear. Get 8-12 hours of sleep as needed. Exercise about 30 minutes a day 5-6 days a week with at least one day off for rest and repairs.  Get about 30 minutes of sunshine a day on your skin for vitamin D, mental health, eye health, and healthy bones and teeth.

For more science behind how a raw foods diet optimally for long term success:

Aloha to 30BaD's Welcome Wagon! - 30 Bananas a Day!

Good luck and Peace, PK

thanks for your reply!

yes I've seen multiple doctors over the years about it and all natropaths or holistic practitioners and even had muscle testing done. all knew i had candida but the muscle testing confirmed i had parasites and I've seen them in my stools when i went on a parasite cleanse (high protein and high salt never doing it again) 

i went on mango island and still felt the same because apparently parasites thrive off of sweet fruits which where my issue is since I'm on a mainly fruit diet haha. 

thats so interesting about the oxalate sensitivity. I've never heard of that but it makes sense! dates usually hurt my digestive tract pretty badly. ill look into it more!

How much water are you eating? Do you exercise? What kind and how often? Are you stressed? What is your daily food intake like on an average day? 

Have you tried to do a mono island (eating only one fruit for a length of time)?

hi love, 

I'm drinking 2-3 liters a day

i exercise about 5 days a week on average and about 1/2 an hour to an hour or even more a day. 

I'm very active and will do a combination of running, long fast walks, hiking, boot camp classes, and lifting weights. 

I'm pretty stressed (going through some family issues at the moment) but I'm very spiritual and pretty good about dealing with it 

i usually will have a smoothie, juice or mono meal of mangos for breakfast depending on how hungry i am. link is usually a mono meal of bananas or mangos and dinner is banana ice cream followed by a salad with steamed beets or sweet potato but I've cut down a lot on the steamed veggies and am eating more raw.

i average about 2,500-3,000 calories a day and can't seem to lose any weight which i believe is from my high protein diet history and my low thyroid or just simply because my body is so exhausted trying to fix my digestion that my few extra pounds is the least of its worry 

How do you know that you have parasites/candida/leaky gut/low thyroid? Have you been tested? & how long have you been reliant on laxatives?

i went to a natural doctor who tested me and told about the parasites and the candida a couple other natural doctors have told me in the past. my leaky gut i researched and met all the symptoms and the thyroid a neuro doctor told me since i went because of all my anxiety (when i was on a high protein diet my anxiety was through the roof but since has almost gone away from 801010)

I've been on and off natural laxatives for.... a few years maybe??

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"Bank Run: Deutsche Bank Clients Are Pulling $1 Billion A Day #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XQ3Nqr"
3 hours ago
Rock and Nemo are now friends
Tuesday
"#SerialBrain2 - Winning: Trump now controls the chemtrails! (Pt.2) #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2GbYV48"
Sunday
"Housing Bubble 2.0 - Foreclosure Filing Onslaught is On the Way #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2JFxuAL"
Sunday
Profile Iconchungculands, Deya Storm, Luke Robinson and 1 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Sunday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sunday
Tanya Popovic left a comment for Rebecca
Jul 12
Rebecca left a comment for Rebecca
Jul 12
Profile Iconcal bates, mark wilcox, Claire Hyun and 4 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Jul 11
Eddie (Mecca Date Farm) replied to Eddie (Mecca Date Farm)'s discussion Semi Dry Medjool Dates, 20 # for $67.00 US. from meccadatefarm.com
Jul 10
Eddie (Mecca Date Farm) posted a discussion
Jul 10
"Deutsche Bank will exit global equities business and slash 18,000 jobs in sweeping overhaul #truth #love #light #now https://cnb.cx/2LFElN9"
Jul 8
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jul 8
"Most Americans Can't Afford To Pay Rent, Eat Food, Buy Stuff, Or Get Sick (And It's Just Going To Get Worse) #love http://bit.ly/2YBf3mL"
Jul 6
"Media Predictions Of "Tiny Crowd" For Trump July 4 Speech Proven Spectacularly Wrong #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2Xtf1B8"
Jul 6
Jul 1

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service